Druggo`s AMA
(02-11-2018, 02:12 AM)Frost Wrote: What is your Main accounts name?

TheFuckingDruggo......
(02-10-2018, 11:43 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: if i give you a shoutout on my youtube channel will you give me all your 54k?

Im okay thanks mate xd
(02-10-2018, 11:45 PM)SelfGamer Wrote: Opinion on myself?

If you could unban any one person, who would it be and why?

If you could change and bend time, what would you change irl?

If you could change and bend time, what would you change on FL?

Who do you think are the top 5 FL players?

Top lad, good roleplayer really nice, really good builder should talk more and do more rp`s a lot often.

Im not sure as not been on that long so i dont really have any mates who are banned 

Hmmm good question, i would go back to when my Grandad was alive and see him again.

I Would do loads of roleplays and hopefully have enough rpp and experience to then go onto teaching roleplay and helping others out!

Zona, Grapefruit, Jim, Kevin Ramsey, Willem De Walrus If only I Could say more Sad
(02-11-2018, 12:31 AM)Zona Wrote: Opinion on me?

Which position at FL do you see yourself in, in about 2 years?

How many RPPs do you have now?

Absolute legend so nice really good roleplayer if it wasnt for you i wouldnt even be near to where i am now you got me into roleplaying i cant thank you enough, really good builder 

Hmmm Im hoping by then if FL is still on then im hoping to have so many rpp and move on to teaching rp or learn lots more about the rules and backend stuff and maybe try apply for TA cause by then i would have so many hours also im really hoping to have no bans 

3 atm but doing so much rp soon have many ideas
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Zona
(02-11-2018, 12:49 AM)Pufitee Wrote: Opinion on me?

Best moment

What rps do you plan to do in the future

Really nice we had a little moment when we fell out and at that point i thought you were a nob but since then your a really nice lad, really good roleplayer i just hope and want you to stay with Zona and people like him more often as it seems like your drifting into the you know ban area quite often just keep your head down carry on with the roleplaying please dont get perm banned

4Sound rp thats where i got my first RPP and where i learnt roleplay from then on i have no got 3rpp and have quite a bit or experience on rp`s

Hmm good question. I Would love to do Hotel RP, Stuff like that mainly cant think of anything on the spot really xdd
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • pufitee
Who's your favorite youtuber ?

Favorite style of music ?

Opinion on me ? 

Favorite meme ?

Favorite car on the server ? 

How much money have you lost at lucky 7 ? Cheese
[Image: ne-inqui%C3%A8te-pas-%C3%A7a-va-bien-se-passer.gif]