[Agr] Allied Services Inc.
Why isn't Kumonryu official, but these guys are Official within 24 hours flat...

That's kinda BS if you ask me.
The following 1 user Likes Joey Skylynx's post:
  • Colonel Burger
(01-07-2012, 09:58 AM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: Why isn't Kumonryu official, but these guys are Official within 24 hours flat...

That's kinda BS if you ask me.

Please keep your drama away from our thread, contact an admin via pm or steam.

Mahti and Serpent your applications will be reviewed at some point today, good luck!

Serpent Lord: ACCEPTED ON TRIAL
We haven't had any roleplay with you yet, but your grammer is good and you have a decent amount of hours. For the next few days your activity, and roleplay skills will be reviewed and you will either be accepted into the clan or denied.

Mahti: ACCEPTED ON TRIAL
It's been a long time since we roleplayed with you, but your hours is a large amount and you seem to be decent. Your grammer could be better but it is acceptable. You will be reviewed just like Serpent.

I suggest you both add me on steam.

Jan: DENIED
Unfortunately your grammer was not up to grade, and you do not seem to be experienced enough for the clan. You are welcome to re-apply in the far future.
"Due to Sniperwolf's application being so outstandingly great, I asked him to remove it so that people don't plagiarize it. Also it was such a beautiful application I broke down into tears of joy after reading it. That being said, I hereby accept him unconditionally into the clan. Although I can understand why this would cause awkwardness, due to me not being an admin. If you'd have read the application you'd understand. It was literally the most beautiful piece of text I've ever read. It literally solved all the world problems. And, by the way, I do mean literally, not figuratively. My god, what a man he is." - Strom, January 2012.

"P.S - we let you in because your'e great at RP, an old friend, with 0 bans on record along with being an ex admin" - Strom, January 2012
The following 2 users Like Sniperwolf's post:
  • Biowulf, Fleet Admiral Zapington
(01-07-2012, 04:40 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: "Due to Sniperwolf's application being so outstandingly great, I asked him to remove it so that people don't plagiarize it. Also it was such a beautiful application I broke down into tears of joy after reading it. That being said, I hereby accept him unconditionally into the clan. Although I can understand why this would cause awkwardness, due to me not being an admin. If you'd have read the application you'd understand. It was literally the most beautiful piece of text I've ever read. It literally solved all the world problems. And, by the way, I do mean literally, not figuratively. My god, what a man he is." - Strom, January 2012.

"P.S - we let you in because your'e great at RP, an old friend, with 0 bans on record along with being an ex admin" - Strom, January 2012

AKA, sniperwolf sent me the app on steam, and he's ex admin/semper. Accepted as diplomat.
Rules added.
The following 2 users Like Strom's post:
  • Sniperwolf, Serpent Lord
Thank you Sir. Won't let you down.
(01-07-2012, 04:40 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: "Due to Sniperwolf's application being so outstandingly great, I asked him to remove it so that people don't plagiarize it. Also it was such a beautiful application I broke down into tears of joy after reading it. That being said, I hereby accept him unconditionally into the clan. Although I can understand why this would cause awkwardness, due to me not being an admin. If you'd have read the application you'd understand. It was literally the most beautiful piece of text I've ever read. It literally solved all the world problems. And, by the way, I do mean literally, not figuratively. My god, what a man he is." - Strom, January 2012.

This really made my day.

The following 6 users Like Biowulf's post:
  • Sniperwolf, Strom, Fleet Admiral Zapington, 7rozen_7ear_, Anakonda, Serpent Lord
Steam Name: [FL:RP] [FW] Anakonda
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:27010139
Hours Played: around 460
Job you are applying for: ASI Regular Military Employee
Why you would be good at this job: i am skilled in weapons and aiming and that, i use good weapons, but it also depends on what situation we are in.
What do you offer to the clan?: friendship, help.. what ever i can do to help
Please write out a description of your character, around a paragraph long and detailed with proper English and decent Grammar: my charecter is Jackson "Anakonda" Ripper wich got left by his parents when he was the age of 11 he grew up on the street and had to live by stealing food. He found a family, he joined it they said they could help him they have helped him since he was the age of 13.
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
Steam Name: bruterules ( [FL:RP] Trevor Jackson )
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:16437795
Hours Played: 150
Job you are applying for: Diplomat
Why you would be good at this job: I am very logical, and often can find a good answer to most problems.
What do you offer to the clan?: Calm reasoning wich aids me in finding a diplomatic solution.
Please write out a description of your character, around a paragraph long and detailed with proper English and decent Grammar:

Trevor Jackson was just another guy in a suburb. Never went hungry and always had some nice stuff. He was usually a pacifist and tended to avoid fights, which for him was not hard because of where he lived. There were usually not many fights as he lived in a good suburb. He was a very dedicated worker, unable to be distracted in class and subsequently always getting A's without much study time outside of school. He did enjoy using guns and playing airsoft, like most teens his age did, but never considered it as a career, and only did it as recreation. His logical side is far dominant, thus making him hard to rile up unless you know exactly what to use.

With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
(01-13-2012, 04:23 AM)bruterules Wrote: Steam Name: bruterules ( [FL:RP] Trevor Jackson )
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:16437795
Hours Played: 150
Job you are applying for: Diplomat
Why you would be good at this job: I am very logical, and often can find a good answer to most problems.
What do you offer to the clan?: Calm reasoning wich aids me in finding a diplomatic solution.
Please write out a description of your character, around a paragraph long and detailed with proper English and decent Grammar:

Trevor Jackson was just another guy in a suburb. Never went hungry and always had some nice stuff. He was usually a pacifist and tended to avoid fights, which for him was not hard because of where he lived. There were usually not many fights as he lived in a good suburb. He was a very dedicated worker, unable to be distracted in class and subsequently always getting A's without much study time outside of school. He did enjoy using guns and playing airsoft, like most teens his age did, but never considered it as a career, and only did it as recreation. His logical side is far dominant, thus making him hard to rile up unless you know exactly what to use.

I'm interested. Add me on steam and we'll have an in character chat so I can evaluate you on the server.