Unban Request - Frost
You did not leave him behind for a ''mere minute'' you ran all the way back towards the apartment area (Not all the way over there, but if I remember correctly you were heading in that direction..) Furthermore, there were no shots fired when you returned. I was personally involved in the raid, and had just died previous to you hostaging the two police officers. I then saw you hostaging the cops, infront of a crowd of people. What you could've done is pm Fudge, if then there was no response, you could have gone and rescued him.

I know Fudge, if he needs help in a gunfight he will ask through radio or voiceradio, and since we had no idea where he was, we had only 2 options, he was alive but fighting off cops, or he was dead and I know you could say "Oh he might've escaped for all you knew" I know how Fudge plays, he would have said in radio something like "Where are you guys" if he escaped, and this was all considered when it happened. 

And like I told you on steam, you could have waited for both of the officers to go away before proceeding with the raid. But it is what it is.

We saw no reason to let the 2 officers get away, we figured we should get them under gunpoint (Not a hostage) so that they would not shoot us if we had their men under gunpoint for it to be considered a "hostage situation" we would have had to demand something from the cops, if we let them go they could have just as easily came from behind and ambushed us, (Like they did before when we were actually with Fudge).

A hostage rope should only be used on hostages, correct. But it does not have to be used on a hostage. You can hostage someone without using a rope to tie them up.

It wasn't a hostage situation, having someone under gunpoint and having someone hostaged are 2 different situations and since it was an active raid, we didn't have to keep low, like I stated before I would have had to demand something for it to be considered a "hostage situation".

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - Frost - by Grape - 02-07-2018, 11:43 PM
RE: Unban Request - Frost - by Fudge - 02-07-2018, 11:55 PM
RE: Unban Request - Frost - by Power_Pulka - 02-08-2018, 02:23 PM
RE: Unban Request - Frost - by Random - 02-08-2018, 02:35 PM
RE: Unban Request - Frost - by User 19014 - 02-08-2018, 05:28 PM
RE: Unban Request - Frost - by Fudge - 02-08-2018, 05:52 PM
RE: Unban Request - Frost - by Joe Joe - 02-09-2018, 05:02 PM
RE: Unban Request - Frost - by Grape - 02-09-2018, 11:05 PM
RE: Unban Request - Frost - by Joe Joe - 02-10-2018, 05:11 PM
RE: Unban Request - Frost - by Grape - 02-10-2018, 06:40 PM
RE: Unban Request - Frost - by Divey - 02-10-2018, 07:45 PM