[Unverified] Never Alone
[Image: 5wqFUFa.png]

(08-14-2018, 01:32 PM)Dobbs Wrote: -Application-
(08-14-2018, 10:09 AM)Dr. Mlem Wrote: -Application-

Dear Mr. Andricks and Mr. Pedoh,

We have decided to accept your applications. We wish you a warm welcome, and we can promise you:
You will Never be Alone.

[Image: Kugj8II.png]

Applications are open for those who would like to join our humble organization.

Spoiler: Application Template
Name: 
Hours: 
RPP: 
Favorite roleplay style?: 
Why do you want to join?: 

Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • Willem de Walrus
For the first time in Evo City in a long time, you will Never be Alone.
*A broadcast transmitted through Evo City's radios and TVs commences*

Dear citizens of Evo City, my name is Arthur Barrington IV and here at Never Alone, we are happy to announce the arrival of our newest mall in City v4b1! It has been constructed with months of hard work and labor with six stalls of all sizes with pleanty of room for stands and mobile sale counters. As the saying goes: our blood, sweat and tears have gone into our work.

We aspire to create a space that anyone feels at home in, to make sure everyone belongs in a family, that everyone receives a good income and can also increase their confidence, social skills and determination. Never Alone delivers it all and I am happy to be leading this hard-working family.

Mall opens at 6 PM BST TODAY: Two hours from the time of this transmission.

-Never Alone team

Transmission ends

Name: 
Hours: 
RPP: 

For more information, please visit the original post by clicking here.
Kind Regards,
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • Lewwings
Name:  CorieTheNub (James Walters)
Hours: eh like 1300ish
RPP: 16
Favorite roleplay style?: I have a mixture of roleplay styles,. But mainly government or slight aggRP.
Why do you want to join?: I love the RP. Got 16 points to prove it. Even though I am quite busy IRL. I still feel I can add to this group and roleplay as much as I can!
(08-15-2018, 12:13 AM)Grape Wrote:

(08-14-2018, 01:32 PM)Dobbs Wrote: -Application-
(08-14-2018, 10:09 AM)Dr. Mlem Wrote: -Application-

Dear Mr. Andricks and Mr. Pedoh,

We have decided to accept your applications. We wish you a warm welcome, and we can promise you:
You will Never be Alone.

Name: 
Hours: 
RPP: 

Did you seriously just accept someone named "Pedoh" into your group? Is this a serious group or what?
Name: David Hendricksen Jr.
Hours: About 230
RPP: 0
Favorite roleplay style?: I like both passive and aggressive, with the right groups of course.
Motivation to join?: Tried RP'ing with you today and had a lot of fun setting up my own shop in your mall and RP'ing with Grape and the other shop-owners.
[Image: jjQxeVO.gif]
Name: Mikhail Kalashnikov
Hours: 550
RPP: 3
Favorite roleplay style?: Aggressive
Why do you want to join?: Had fun with the Mall RP today, would love to join and be involved in some more RPs
The following 1 user Likes Kryptic's post:
  • god
Sad to see some people ruining a perfectly fine thread.

Glad to see what you’re doing with the group, Grape. Keep it up!

The following 5 users Like Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Grape, god, Weezy_, Wolven, Spartan_KCT

*A broadcast transmitted through Evo City's radios and TVs commences*

After our successful first Never Alone launch here in EvoCity v4b1 gathering up to six individual businesses and families in my eyes, I'm proud to say I was more than welcome to be the leading manager of the group! The businesses that manifested included a meaty gorilla burger shop, two individual clothing stores, coffee & fast-food chains, computer & technology hardware store, and GAME!

Now more than ever, the city is connected as a family. No one is alone. Having said that, we are reappearing in the city for another event:

Mall opens @ 7 PM BST FRIDAY 21st: Four days from the time of this transmission.

I'd like to give a warm welcome to James Walters, David Hendricksen Jr. and Mikhail Kalashnikov, our newest members of Never Alone!

CorieTheNub Ivan Headshotski Kryptic We have decided to accept your applications.

You will find it being homely with us: we are a family offering work, food, and shelter to those in need. I’d like to promise you, you will Never be Alone.

-Never Alone team

Transmission ends

Name: 
Hours: 
RPP: 

Kind Regards,
The following 7 users Like Grape's post:
  • Willem de Walrus, Kryptic, Ivan Headshotski, AliTaze, Prosto, OcubeOTG, CorieTheNub
Name: SJ (Freddie Thorne)
Hours: Around 610
RPP: 3
Favorite roleplay style?: A fan of both Passive and Aggresive RP, both are enjoyable in different situations.
Why do you want to join?: Keen to be involved with a bunch of talented roleplayers and make memories on the server.
[Image: 2D3jDlq.png]
The following 1 user Likes SJ.'s post:
  • Spartan_KCT