a very Creative idea.
(02-18-2018, 05:54 PM)SJthen Wrote: i hate it when people post this, but whatcha think of me?

You're a decent and funny guy to talk to, and you have a lot of potential in FL and in the real world!
From your quotes from Sparx on your profile.
Which is your favorite?
Whats your opinion on Sparxy?
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
(02-18-2018, 06:40 PM)Arch.B Wrote: From your quotes from Sparx on your profile.
Which is your favorite?

Quote:"My parents almost ran David Cameron over! He had his headphones in!" - [FL] Sparx 2017
Probably that one since he made it sound so normal to have a Prime Minister jogging in the street with no security detail.

Sparx is a cool guy, pretty cool to talk to him, eats lots of pizza and drinks a lot of alcohol, pretty sure he's a lightweight though.
How do you drink your tea? or are you a coffee person?
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

(02-18-2018, 07:06 PM)Create Wrote:
(02-18-2018, 06:40 PM)Arch.B Wrote: From your quotes from Sparx on your profile.
Which is your favorite?

Quote:"My parents almost ran David Cameron over! He had his headphones in!" - [FL] Sparx 2017
Probably that one since he made it sound so normal to have a Prime Minister jogging in the street with no security detail.

Sparx is a cool guy, pretty cool to talk to him, eats lots of pizza and drinks a lot of alcohol, pretty sure he's a lightweight though.
I am a devout chaste catholic, I would never let the sinful beverage of alcohol touch my lips
(02-18-2018, 07:49 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: How do you drink your tea? or are you a coffee person?

I drink Tea, never been one for Coffee (both the developer and the drink) 

Tea bag, Hot water, brew for 3 minutes, add a splash of milk, stir, take out teabag voila
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Weezy_
Op on me Smile
[Image: unknown.png]
Good and funny guy, haven't spoken much in a while, feel free to message me!
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Flex
Op on me
(02-22-2018, 05:13 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: Op on me

[Image: H8QYtTg.png]