Unblacklist request for car ( Lani )
Name: Oficer Solka

Time/Date: 1 / 06 / 2011 around time 18:00 ( Uk time)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:16325907

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] Lani

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:
It all happend in the cross next to KFC , Always when I go with the car to the city there are huge lags and it is hard to turn . My aim was to get a petrol and get back to the base . Unfortunately there was some guy on the road . I tried to pass him and go the the other side of the road . Due to the loss of the control of the car I hit him. Then this admin stoped my car and removed it , he called that Car deathmatch.
I did't want to kill that person ,but it happend due to the low quality of the car ( I got nearaly the cheapest one so it is hard to turn). I wanted to go to the other side of the road...well I had lags afterall. Moreover I don't understand what he was doing on the road anyway , he seemed to be afk becuase when I tried to miss him he was just standing .Overall I wish that I could get my car back becuase I just bought this car a week ago and it is needed for me mostly when I go away from city. Previously I never had problem with my car or other car that I drove.
Lani Needs to Reply
Thank you , it's been nearly 3 weeks...and no reply at all ....
I will wait for Lani to make a final decision.
I remember that I took it away, but I also believe that you learned your lesson.

Contact an admin when you're online, approved.