PR on Owen
Thread Title: Report: Owen

Name of player: Owen

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48909973

Time in GMT: 02:45 GMT+3

Server: v5p

Summary: Random taze and failRP arrest, for something which isn't included in laws without being "Corrupt" it appears he was corrupt in his description but notice that it is still failRP as there were witnesses to what he's doing and that he had no benefit from arresting me.

Evidence:
Also a screenshot that shows there were no laws about it(note that I'm in jail at the time of taking the screenshot so it is right after being arrested):
http://steamcommunity.com/id/archerfl/sc...3385620124
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
~Posted on Owen's behalf due to forum issues. In no way am I involved with what happened~

Waiting for evidence to be provided for me to make a statement.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Added video and screenshot evidence.
+rep
~Posted on Owen's behalf due to forum issues. In no way am I involved with what happened~

There are four things I'd like to point out;

1) I did, in fact, have 'Corrupt' in my description. This renders the 'Random Arrest' null since I can arrest you for whatever I deem fit, without breaking any rules.

2) I followed every rule during this interaction. Although I may not have many hours, I still have the ability to read and follow the rules. It is the fact that you have one-thousand hours and you still took something like a valid arrest into the OOC chat that aggravates me. With the amount of hours you have you should be well aware that arrests, unless invalid, are always dealt with IC. This is something that you did not follow. If you talked to me IC I would have conversed to make the situation more role-playable, however you decided to not do this, therefore I continued the arrest.

3) It is quite appalling that you believe the taze was random. Seriously, with the amount of hours you have and the 'knowledge' of the rules you know and you believe the taze was random? We were sweeping the building, hence why there were three officers in the building with me. I saw you, tazed you so you couldn't run and arrested you for 'impeeding' meaning to stop something from continuing or going forward. This was a perfectly valid taze and arrest since you were calling the elevator down whilst I attempted to sweep the building. It is now clear that I did not break the following rule(s):
        City RP Rules
        12.5   Only use the stun gun with a valid roleplay reason.
        12.5a Do not abuse or spam the stun and wakeup functions of the stun gun.

4) At twelve seconds into the video, you can clearly hear the doors opening when I tazed you. This was when DVN and another officer walked into the room. DVN and the officers clearly saw me taze you, handcuff you, and arrest you (DVN didn't see the arrest due to a call but when a person is tazed and handcuffed it is clear that they are about to be arrested. Especially if the officer is corrupt). If DVN or the other officers believed I was breaking any sort of rule, they clearly would have done something about it. So if you thing I did break any rules, I am very sorry for you.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Kind Regards,
(01-28-2018, 11:50 AM)Grapefruit Wrote:
~Posted on Owen's behalf due to forum issues. In no way am I involved with what happened~

There are four things I'd like to point out;

1) I did, in fact, have 'Corrupt' in my description. This renders the 'Random Arrest' null since I can arrest you for whatever I deem fit, without breaking any rules.

2) I followed every rule during this interaction. Although I may not have many hours, I still have the ability to read and follow the rules. It is the fact that you have one-thousand hours and you still took something like a valid arrest into the OOC chat that aggravates me. With the amount of hours you have you should be well aware that arrests, unless invalid, are always dealt with IC. This is something that you did not follow. If you talked to me IC I would have conversed to make the situation more role-playable, however you decided to not do this, therefore I continued the arrest.

3) It is quite appalling that you believe the taze was random. Seriously, with the amount of hours you have and the 'knowledge' of the rules you know and you believe the taze was random? We were sweeping the building, hence why there were three officers in the building with me. I saw you, tazed you so you couldn't run and arrested you for 'impeeding' meaning to stop something from continuing or going forward. This was a perfectly valid taze and arrest since you were calling the elevator down whilst I attempted to sweep the building. It is now clear that I did not break the following rule(s):
        City RP Rules
        12.5   Only use the stun gun with a valid roleplay reason.
        12.5a Do not abuse or spam the stun and wakeup functions of the stun gun.

4) At twelve seconds into the video, you can clearly hear the doors opening when I tazed you. This was when DVN and another officer walked into the room. DVN and the officers clearly saw me taze you, handcuff you, and arrest you (DVN didn't see the arrest due to a call but when a person is tazed and handcuffed it is clear that they are about to be arrested. Especially if the officer is corrupt). If DVN or the other officers believed I was breaking any sort of rule, they clearly would have done something about it. So if you thing I did break any rules, I am very sorry for you.

Thank you and have a nice day.

I will adress your points.
Firstly I corrected my thread that you have "Corrupt" in your description. That however does not excuse tazing someone the first second you see them and then arresting them for a law that doesn't exist. It is clearly failRP as there were witnesses and you had nothing to gain from it.
Secondly I did try to turn it into IC-I was typing IC words yet you instantly took out the arrest baton the second you cuffed me.
The taze was indeed random, there was NO roleplay reason for you to tase me. You saw me and boom, I'm tazed the next second.
I didn't hear DVN's voice yet as you just said, he didn't see the arrest. If he was AFK during the arrest of course he can't do something, not because it wasn't rule breakage!Your argument makes no sense, because you said DVN would have done something but how could he have when he was AFK?
Can you also explain why you arrested me for a law which didn't exist?
+rep

1)  ''I didn't hear DVN's voice'' and ''how could he have when he was AFK?'' - Archer. At no point did I say DVN was talking or was AFK. Please stop lying in the courthouse. All I said was that he saw me taze and handcuff you. He was blatently not AFK as he was looking around, walking, taking his weapon out, answering calls etc. If he believed the taze was invalid, he would have done something about it as he clearly saw me taze and handcuff you. You have also recorded this, exactly, so you can not deny it. This is a clear infringement of:
        Forum Courthouse Rule
        5.  Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban.

2) ''Can you also explain why you arrested me for a law which didn't exist?'' - Archer. Due to me being 'Corrupt', I can arrest you for whatever I deem fit. Regardless of if being a law or not. The president at the time could of clearly seen that the warrant was not just and denied it. But he didn't. I just did my duty as a corrupt SRU sweeping a building.

I will not be replying to this again unless an administrator requests it as I believe enough evidence and points have been provided.

Thank you.
Kind Regards,
(01-28-2018, 12:58 PM)Grapefruit Wrote:

1)  ''I didn't hear DVN's voice'' and ''how could he have when he was AFK?'' - Archer. At no point did I say DVN was talking or was AFK. Please stop lying in the courthouse. All I said was that he saw me taze and handcuff you. He was blatently not AFK as he was looking around, walking, taking his weapon out, answering calls etc. If he believed the taze was invalid, he would have done something about it as he clearly saw me taze and handcuff you. You have also recorded this, exactly, so you can not deny it. This is a clear infringement of:
        Forum Courthouse Rule
        5.  Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban.

2) ''Can you also explain why you arrested me for a law which didn't exist?'' - Archer. Due to me being 'Corrupt', I can arrest you for whatever I deem fit. Regardless of if being a law or not. The president at the time could of clearly seen that the warrant was not just and denied it. But he didn't. I just did my duty as a corrupt SRU sweeping a building.

I will not be replying to this again unless an administrator requests it as I believe enough evidence and points have been provided.

Thank you.

You did say DVN was busy with another situation though
Also you have not provided a reason for tazing me.
+rep
His reason of tazing you was to stop you from continuing what you were doing.

While corrupt government RP can be considered mingey, it was in this case not failRP, as they were sweeping a building, arresting whoever was in the building on sight. This does not hold back the fact that it could have been roleplayed a lot better, which would've resulted in a more appealing procedure for both parties.

I'd like to advice Owen that when he does roleplay as a corrupt government individual again, he should improve his roleplay, as this way of dealing with arrests can be considered extremely tedious for the opposing party.

Player report denied.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.