Accidentaly hid all the Subforums, now I can't see them?
[Image: bDyf40z.png]

The small white button on the right can hide subforums. I didn't know this until I clicked it. It didn't do anything, so I tried on a few different subforums and it never actually hid it. Then I refreshed once, and those I had clicked on were all closed. When I click the button, the subforum quickly opens up, then becomes hidden again. I've tried refreshing multiple times but it doesn't do anything. Anyone know how I can open them again?
I did this and it was really annoying. The only thing that worked for me is to clean the entire history of fearless from your web browser or clear all history completely.

SFor some reason expanding the tab for the sub forums doesn't work and you'll have to either wipe all history or just FL history from your webbrowser.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
(01-26-2018, 07:45 AM)SelfGamer Wrote: Change to a different theme, then back on this one, sometimes works

This worked, thanks!

Seems to be a problem with the current theme, I switched back to the Classic Theme where I could open them again and then I switched back to 2017.
Solved.