Spartan's Ama
opinion on me
(05-10-2018, 04:19 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: opinion on me

I think you can be funny from time to time however you minge way to much in my opinion.
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 1 user Likes Spartan_KCT's post:
  • Cyclone
Why did Julius not understand the obvious IC death threat? Whats your opinion on him using any petty little thing to grasp at Peaky Blinder's ass? How do you feel about him being gone?

Hello sir I think you've done a great service for our county! Pls give your opinion on eggs!
The following 1 user Likes Andrew Juniperfield's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
(05-10-2018, 09:13 PM)Skurkas Lurkas Wrote: Why did Julius not understand the obvious IC death threat? Whats your opinion on him using any petty little thing to grasp at Peaky Blinder's ass? How do you feel about him being gone?

Hello sir I think you've done a great service for our county! Pls give your opinion on eggs!

I think he understood it in the back of his mind but he wanted to get me banned by claiming that it was a real death threat.
Honestly, it was really sad and stupid. I was helping him a lot before he lost his mind and it really felt like he stabbed me in the back.
I don't miss him at all

eGgs aRE grEat FoR yOUr hEAlTh.
But seriously, they are good.
Fearless Donator
Click me!

favourite dutch dish? (can be anything, snacks, sweets, meals etc.)
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

(05-10-2018, 09:18 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: favourite dutch dish? (can be anything, snacks, sweets, meals etc.)

Hmm, a dutch one is hard to be honest. I always eat foreign food.
My favorite dish overall has to Enchilladas, not the crap ones out of the package in the Jumbo, but actual mexican enchilladas.
My favorite Dutch dish would probably be broodje kaas met tomaat or just a simple hagelslag met pindakaas.
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 1 user Likes Spartan_KCT's post:
  • Weezy_
opinion on me??
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
opinion on weebs
Credits to Raptor for the signature!
Click here to rep me!
(05-11-2018, 01:08 AM)GERMANGAMER Wrote: opinion on me??

Great kid, has been with me from the start now. Amazing builder and very good clanmate.
Fearless Donator
Click me!

(05-11-2018, 07:44 AM)Quantum Wrote: opinion on weebs

Everybody can do whatever they want, however it shouldn't get to a point where it's annoying for people around them.
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 2 users Like Spartan_KCT's post:
  • Weezy_, Quantum