Player Report - [FL:RP] ReddyyTheAlpha
(01-13-2018, 11:40 AM)Create Wrote: On behalf of Rekquiem.

In order the raid the president,  you need a correct job and a very valid roleplay reason. Although the President had banned weapons and gun stores, you should have taken it up with him by having a meeting, rather than raiding as a Gun Dealer. I currentely hold the raw footage, which shows that you had only just logged into the game, and so you should not have had any personal grudge against the president. I will post the raw footage at the request of an admin.

Hey Rekquiem. I appriciate you replying. But here. I did actually contact the President. He was a Dictator i think not even a President. I have tried to make contact with him for a while so he can make Gun Dealing Legal if i have a license. He still did not want to talk and he said he will not make it legal. But if i chaned my job back to Citizen i would have no reason to raid him because i left my previous job which was a Gun dealer but like i wouldn't have reason to kill him. So well i planned to talk to him and force him to make Gun Dealing legal. But then i saw the 2 Officers. And i knew they will not be happy to put their weapon down so i just killed him.

Messages In This Thread
Player Report - [FL:RP] ReddyyTheAlpha - by Create - 01-12-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: Player Report - [FL:RP] ReddyyTheAlpha - by Create - 01-13-2018, 11:40 AM
RE: Player Report - [FL:RP] ReddyyTheAlpha - by AlphaWolf - 01-13-2018, 05:41 PM
RE: Player Report - [FL:RP] ReddyyTheAlpha - by Create - 01-14-2018, 05:19 PM
RE: Player Report - [FL:RP] ReddyyTheAlpha - by Create - 01-14-2018, 06:48 PM
RE: Player Report - [FL:RP] ReddyyTheAlpha - by Forgee - 01-21-2018, 05:52 PM