Kevin.'s AMA
Do you like fish and chips with SALT or VINEGAR or BOTH?
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
(01-25-2018, 08:57 PM)Create Wrote: After a long day of not checking the forums, what is the first subsection that you click on?

Clans Wink

(01-25-2018, 08:59 PM)Arch.B Wrote: Do you like fish and chips with SALT or VINEGAR or BOTH?

Fish with vinegar? hmmmm
Nah only salt.
What’s it like now you’re in the staff team, are you enjoying the early stages?
(01-26-2018, 12:12 PM)Falc Wrote: What’s it like now you’re in the staff team, are you enjoying the early stages?

I'm not used to it, so it's very fresh, but overall it's good, I'm enjoying it sincerely.
How long, do you feel, that Fearless will carry on for?

If there were multiple @ calls and you were the only staff member on, would you prioritise them or carry on roleplaying?

Opinion on me?
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Byra
Do you love me?
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
What's your philosophy in life and why?

What are your sociological views on society and why?

Have you taken any narcotics, if so/not, what were they and why?

What do you hope to see happen with our soon-to-be refurbished Peaky Blinders?
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
(01-27-2018, 09:51 AM)Create Wrote: How long, do you feel, that Fearless will carry on for?

If there were multiple @ calls and you were the only staff member on, would you prioritise them or carry on roleplaying?

Opinion on me?

I believe Fearless can carry on for at least 5 years, but the next generation of players got to have the maturity to keep this one going, probably switch FL to another game, later on.

I see @ calls as urgent ones, dependant on the situation I'm in at the time, regarding roleplay, but the thing I usually do is, tell them to pause the ongoing roleplaying situation so I can answer the call or just try to finish off the roleplay in a quick manner. (fully dependant on the call as well)

Nice guy, sets up amazing roleplays and is a great role player himself, keep it up bro.

(01-27-2018, 10:48 AM)James H Wrote: Do you love me?

Yaaas

(01-27-2018, 10:57 AM)Grapefruit Wrote: What's your philosophy in life and why?

What are your sociological views on society and why?

Have you taken any narcotics, if so/not, what were they and why?

What do you hope to see happen with our soon-to-be refurbished Peaky Blinders?

Well, chase my dreams till the end, most regarding football at the time, but due to me finding a great education and feel that football is not worth putting all the energy into, I've chosen to remain on the education, especially good for the family later on in life. My philosophy is to always do my own thing, whenever and wherever I go, I do not adapt to people, I adapt to the world.

We're all humans, I do not care where a person comes from or what religion he/she got. I believe in personal mindset, with that being said, people should be treated in a personal way from the way each individual person works mentally. I do not like to pull the strings and drag for example Muslims over the line when something like a terrorist bombing occurs. My eyes see the knowledge in the person, not anything else.

Never, not even alcohol. Football placed my limits high, and I am glad for that.

You can change what you do, but you cannot change what you want.
What football team do you currently play for

How would you rate your dribbling skills ?

If a child somehow survived and grew up in the wilderness without any human contact, how “human” would they be without the influence of society and culture, discuss.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-28-2018, 05:19 PM)Marty Wrote: What football team do you currently play for

How would you rate your dribbling skills ?

If a child somehow survived and grew up in the wilderness without any human contact, how “human” would they be without the influence of society and culture, discuss.

None currently, since Christmas, training with a private manager, but I have offers which I will think about for the summer when I turn 18. From Malta & England.

I'm more of a ball-winner, defensive midfielder so I do not rate my dribbling skills that high, 6/10. More of a deep passer.

The society and culture are mainly a priority when it comes to the survival of the human mentality. They would be a human in a physical way, but not in the mental part.