Enzo Amore UBR
-I AM NOT INVOLVED. JUST POSTING FOR ENZO-

Your name: Enzo Amore

Your ban ID: 77744

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41424370

Reason: Double Accounting

Staff member who banned you: Reebs

The reason why you should be unbanned: As shown I was banned for double accounting but in the time since that ban I feel like I have matured as a person and feel I'm ready to request that my ban is overturned. I feel this new maturity will make me a much better part of the community, and I will not do it again.
Wolven

Hello Enzo,

I will be writing a formal reply when I return home from school today.

Your patience is appreciated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Alright, Enzo.

You were banned for Double Accounting, which by now you should know is a major offense, a violation of the Fearless Terms of Service.

In order to even consider an Unban, I need to know exactly how you have changed. You say that you feel as if you have matured as a person, but how?

In addition, how can the team be sure this is an isolated incident and will not happen again?

Also, what can you bring to the community if you were given a chance to come back?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Posting on behalf of Enzo.

Prior to my ban of the Fearless Services, you might know that I was interested in joining the Fearless Contributer team. This showed my interest in helping the Fearless Community and displayed that even though I made a mistake in the moment, I never intended to come to the Fearless Community to minge. I'm not saying my ban wasn't deserving, I felt that it was a fair ban but I feel I deserve a second chance because it was a single mistake and I simpily wasn't thinking at the time. I didn't realize the significance of this grave violation of your rules. I can assure you that I will make no further major violations to your rules.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
I'll discuss this with the team and get back to you.

Sit tight.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Hello Enzo,

I regret to inform you that at this point in time, you will not be offered an unban.

As you know, Double Accounting is a breach of the terms of service, something which is strictly enforced to ensure a fair, safe, and enjoyable experience on Fearless. Unfortunately, the team does not feel as if you are ready to return due to both your actions after your ban and prior to making this appeal. I will not delve into what these actions were for security reasons, however you are aware what these actions were. In addition, at the time this ban was placed, you were not suspended from the Fearless services, so your double account was for the sole purpose of breaking the terms of service.

You may feel free to post another appeal when appropriate.

Case closed. Moved to denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran