Admiral and Joey
Do you know why the chefs and civilians were shooting at you? It's cause they didn't want to be constantly spawn killed and RDMed, so they fought back aiding us in taking you guys down
(01-07-2012, 02:46 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote: Do you know why the chefs and civilians were shooting at you? It's cause they didn't want to be constantly spawn killed and RDMed, so they fought back aiding us in taking you guys down

We did not spawn kill anyone, you spawnkilled us at rebel spawn an random tazed the ones that just spawned. So you confirm that you and the others broke the rule of revenge kill?
(01-07-2012, 02:53 PM)J-BOI Wrote:
(01-07-2012, 02:46 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote: Do you know why the chefs and civilians were shooting at you? It's cause they didn't want to be constantly spawn killed and RDMed, so they fought back aiding us in taking you guys down

We did not spawn kill anyone, you spawnkilled us at rebel spawn an random tazed the ones that just spawned. So you confirm that you and the others broke the rule of revenge kill?

No one spawn killed you there, you guys just ran inside, took crow bars out and prop killed us, so you fucking bet were gona tase you guys
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1100

Stop arguing about people having 60+ kills. Go make a ban request with your proof of them not rp'ing properly or shut up. I posted a demo of two people who were rdm'ing, and a prop killing. I'm waiting on them to get banned. I did not make this thread for people to argue in.
Well boom, that may have been the original intent of the request, but when evidence surfaces within your request about a group of people who were involved in said request, and was the sole reason the people you wish banned did what they did, the request switches to the most at fault, which appears to be the rebel group the server was fighting at the time.

I dont 100% agree with what joey did in terms of prop pushing, but when there is literaly no admins on and there wont be for atleast another 1-5hrs, and you have a group this bad, such an action can be exused, or at least have reason seen for it.

I do not belive for a second that they were on for 8hrs doing this, because I would have caught it or had some kind of report of somone they had killed and would recall the names, insted when I return from a friends all I have is calls from people stateing that the entire rebel team went on an RDM spree spawn killing,prop pushing, and FailRPing, FearRPing, but have already left
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Same as me, i got reports from number of players of mass RDM, CDM, Raids and nobody had any names...

+ I have known admiral for a long time, and from what i have seen since he has come back is permenently roleplaying passivly with his sushi stand and Market town.
Chef RP
Trading RP

But that might have changed i dont know...
And the same for Joey
So what's the final answer? Let's please end this...
(01-11-2012, 12:49 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote: So what's the final answer? Let's please end this...

as i know, soulripper has been contacted and he gave us a chance Omg
altho i couldnt get the demo too work
i was stuck on game mode crashed screen
i could see in console j-boi and joey had been online over 6 hours

soul need to close thread or something if hes said that
Soul has never closed the case... It's still up to the SA's/Admins on what they wish to do.
(Local OOC) Joey Skylynx: Did you ever close that case where those guys got 60+ kills
each?
(Local OOC) [FL] SoulRipper: nope