Admiral and Joey
(01-06-2012, 11:49 PM)BlackDog Wrote:
(01-06-2012, 11:45 PM)J-BOI Wrote: as i said earlier "YOU THINK I WANTED THIS!?"
NO! since i knew this would happen

Somthing tells me you did want it to happen, if you wanted it to stop, you could have stopped it at anytime, by simply holstering your guns, and stopping

doesn't matter what i say, why the heck would you believe me?! i bet you know the other guys irl and beeing corrupt or something.
what ever i say you will bypass it and dig for a reason to ban me, when im innocent.
Blackdog i was also on when all this occured and watching J-BOI and his other friend that was trailing behind him with 60 kills before they both left the server at the same time (they are obviously friends that went on a rampage together, getting any kills they could whether they had a legit reason or not). They constantly tried to justify having over 60 kills because "they had been on all day" and i kept telling them that theres no excuse. If you think i'm bad about aggresive RP, these guys are 10 times worse. The cops and SS were attempting to take control of the situation and when they had finally killed the rebels and we were close to the rebel spawn.. First thing they do when they respawn is start shooting and crowbarring the SS and cops. His little friend that had 60 kills even started prop killing. There has never been a day when i haven't wanted to play at all on the server because of other players untill these two went on their little killing spree. If an admin was on at the time i guarantee they'd both be banned for a loong time..
(01-06-2012, 11:55 PM)NiT GriT Wrote: Blackdog i was also on when all this occured and watching J-BOI and his other friend that was trailing behind him with 60 kills before they both left the server at the same time (they are obviously friends that went on a rampage together, getting any kills they could whether they had a legit reason or not). They constantly tried to justify having over 60 kills because "they had been on all day" and i kept telling them that theres no excuse. If you think i'm bad about aggresive RP, these guys are 10 times worse. The cops and SS were attempting to take control of the situation and when they had finally killed the rebels and we were close to the rebel spawn.. First thing they do when they respawn is start shooting and crowbarring the SS and cops. His little friend that had 60 kills even started prop killing. There has never been a day when i haven't wanted to play at all on the server because of other players untill these two went on their little killing spree. If an admin was on at the time i guarantee they'd both be banned for a loong time..

strange, this was my first day for 5 months... since i last time quited for the same reasons. admins leaving and friends, only becouse of the lack of intellegence of all p12s
and check the loggs, "i kept telling them that theres no excuse" bullshitt allover it!
(01-06-2012, 11:58 PM)J-BOI Wrote:
(01-06-2012, 11:55 PM)NiT GriT Wrote: Blackdog i was also on when all this occured and watching J-BOI and his other friend that was trailing behind him with 60 kills before they both left the server at the same time (they are obviously friends that went on a rampage together, getting any kills they could whether they had a legit reason or not). They constantly tried to justify having over 60 kills because "they had been on all day" and i kept telling them that theres no excuse. If you think i'm bad about aggresive RP, these guys are 10 times worse. The cops and SS were attempting to take control of the situation and when they had finally killed the rebels and we were close to the rebel spawn.. First thing they do when they respawn is start shooting and crowbarring the SS and cops. His little friend that had 60 kills even started prop killing. There has never been a day when i haven't wanted to play at all on the server because of other players untill these two went on their little killing spree. If an admin was on at the time i guarantee they'd both be banned for a loong time..

strange, this was my first day for 5 months... since i last time quited for the same reasons. admins leaving and friends, only becouse of the lack of intellegence of all p12s

first day in 5 months.. that explains why you and your friend went on a killing spree. hope you had fun and think it was worth it because i doubt you'll be able to do it again anytime soon.
(01-07-2012, 12:02 AM)NiT GriT Wrote:

if you think i've been playing for like a year or so and suddenly just want to screw things up, piss off! your dead wrong. if so i would have been giving away my money and everything then just left.

first day in 5 months.. that explains why you and your friend went on a killing spree. hope you had fun and think it was worth it because i doubt you'll be able to do it again anytime soon.

i wont keep talking to any jerks. only admins further on, since you are just harassing me and accuse me for all possible things..
(01-07-2012, 12:03 AM)J-BOI Wrote:

i wont keep talking to any jerks. only admins further on, since you are just harassing me and accuse me for all possible things..

Stop trying to act innocent. I can accuse you because I SAW YOU AND WATCHED YOU. I know what kind of player you are. Extremely aggresive non-rp and you come on fearless to basically play half life deathmatch.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Arguing with staff after having received a warning
(01-07-2012, 12:08 AM)NiT GriT Wrote:

Stop trying to act innocent. I can accuse you because I SAW YOU AND WATCHED YOU. I know what kind of player you are. Extremely aggresive non-rp and you come on fearless to basically play half life deathmatch.

strange.. im a bad rp:er? i got rp points for a reason. ask the admins that played on the time i was more active, i played so much with the admins and i got so good reputation and response from them!
im gonna wait until a decent admin can talk instead of talking to you. this makes no sense at all.
(01-07-2012, 12:09 AM)J-BOI Wrote:
(01-07-2012, 12:08 AM)NiT GriT Wrote:
(01-06-2012, 11:58 PM)J-BOI Wrote: strange, this was my first day for 5 months... since i last time quited for the same reasons. admins leaving and friends, only becouse of the lack of intellegence of all p12s

strange.. im a bad rp:er? i got rp points for a reason. ask the admins that played on the time i was more active, i played so much with the admins and i got so good reputation and response from them!

Just because you got rp points in the past doesn't mean you dont roleplay and just murder everyone on the server now. And yes you are a bad rp'er, NO GOOD ROLEPLAYER WOULD HAVE 69 KILLS.. What happened to not replying to me and only replying to admins? Because you know i'm right and you're trying to cover your ass by any possible means?
Lemme point out a couple things;
*Server was in a bit of chaos(only a tiny bit)
*Server stayed up for awhile. I remember talking to a friend about how rare it is for the server to stay up as long as it did
*I met up with my fellow rebels(Objective was to have a home on our own and help each other out) as they were in the nexus. We found no pres and killed the SS and cops at the bottom of the elevator who we killed like at least 2 times each. We got out and started heading out of the town but we were followed. We were shooting at them as they shot at us. We stopped at the end of the tunnel and started shooting at them. I pulled out my awp killed cop or two and some gun dealer who ran front of an ss as I was about to click and I killed a few ss/cops but more kept coming. after a couple minutes of killing cops/ss I saw security guards and a chef pulling out awps/m4's taking shots at us. There was like the whole rebel gang at the end, some of them might of shot at everything that moved, or might have just had terrible aim. This went on for I don't how long but we eventually got overran.
*Demo kicks in a minute after we lost and shows rebels getting spawn killed/tazed/arrested. A rebel or two kept pulling out crowbars attacking cops but that's them.
*Demo shows Admiral and Joey killing us with crowbars and props

ALL IN ALL - We raided the Nexus but found no President. Had cops not broke nlr, rebels would've been in and out of the city only needing to kill the police force once.
RPing isnt having 60+ Kills.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]