Discussion - Recent survey questions
I’ve been a teacher and I’ve been in charge of the teachers, here we go.

Anyway who says it’s not a gateway to staff is lying, let’s cut the shit and be straight, for once.

I only ever applied for teacher to get a staff position, what happened? I got a staff position about a month into the role and a week before mod while teacher I was blacklisted for NLR, but still got promoted? Why was this? Because I was a teacher, a “role model”, so there’s a fact that it is.

When Nac designed the program, it wasn’t so people could be more big headed about themselves, so they have a gateway to a better position, so they can get a shiny reputation from players, it was to HELP and SUPPORT players, not just with shitty questions, but ROLEPLAY! Now tell me, how many teachers have helped you Roleplay? I’ve never seen it happen and that was a big factor in the rank, but teachers now think it’s all about answering questions, which Create admitted on the news and announcement thread, not once did he state he helps players Roleplay or improve their ability.

Kissass’ apply to get close to staff for the end goal, becoming staff and it’s proven, how players change within a month from a nobody, to a massive kissass who does nothing wrong, what happens after? A few weeks/months down the line they become teacher, true or false? True.

The rank has caused so many issues, it’s gone in the wrong direction for far too long, it was made for one thing, but that goal is no longer viewable by staff or teachers themselves, they wouldn’t have a clue why.

Before the rank, how did players get a question answered in OOC? By other players via OOC or a simple PM, was there any problems with that? No. Did it solve their issues? Yes. Help and support threads, who answered them? The community. Did it work and was help and support given to solve issues? Yes. Who answered them? The COMMUNITY.

Fearless is heading into an even darker route because the community is second fiddle to a staff position nowadays. Staff reputation cannot be damaged, therefor who suffers? The community.

Given all above, there’s valid points as to why the Teacher Program needs to be shut down and send it back to how it was before, let the community do their thing and help one another without trying to impress players.

Y’all forget this isn’t a popularity competition, it’s a FRIENDLY COMMUNITY where people get involved, make friends and interact, and currently, it’s not that.
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Richtea, Bobby

Messages In This Thread
Discussion - Recent survey questions - by Random - 01-02-2018, 06:59 PM
RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - by DVN - 01-02-2018, 07:00 PM
RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - by DVN - 01-02-2018, 07:42 PM
RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - by DVN - 01-02-2018, 07:10 PM
RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - by Cox - 01-02-2018, 07:37 PM
RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - by DVN - 01-02-2018, 07:15 PM
RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - by DVN - 01-02-2018, 07:24 PM
RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - by Falc - 01-02-2018, 07:21 PM
RE: Discussion - Recent survey questions - by Jan - 01-02-2018, 09:14 PM