Report - Jackson
Posting on behalf of ReddyTheAlfa

Hey there Rico & Staff. I've been acused for Double Accounting. Ok so , lets get started here ok? I was banned a few days ago. Today i come home and i check steam , spaghetti texted me asking if "Jackson" is me. I told him the truth , i came home , i don't know whatsup. I have a few brothers. They all play the server and some admins know that. Revvyy is my brother , my other brothers left fl they got bored of it. They play Civil gamers , sorry to bring other communities i just say the truth to prove them wrong. Me and Revvyy really enjoy the server alot , he still plays. But i can't due to me being banned. I live in a big apartment , a few others live here. Like another 45-55 people or so. As i said , me and Revvyy are brothers. We just play everyday but not me anymore as im banned. Im waiting to be unbanned so i can rp a bit with my famas Smile). I hope you guys find the real truth. And also , when i told Spaghetti the truth , he ignored me and blocked me from steam. I don't get it. And i am young , every childs voice is like the same and you should know that. Now please take a deep look into this , and then you'll know the truth. Thank you for everyone and especially Zona for posting this.
[Image: clvck9d.png]

Messages In This Thread
Report - Jackson - by SpaghettiFTW - 01-01-2018, 09:01 PM
RE: Report - Jackson - by Zona - 01-01-2018, 09:49 PM
RE: Report - Jackson - by Link - 01-01-2018, 11:57 PM