[Solved] [Solved] Password gone
Hello staff,
I have a rather unusual problem and I'll try to describe it the best.
I accidentally logged out on my mobile phone only to discover that my password doesnt work anymore.
I've tried these things:
1. I've send the forgot password email about 15 times but never actually received it.
2. I tried the old password that was in my email.
3. I tried basically every password I have.
Now the problem is the first thing. I've been trying to receive the 'forgot password' emails but I never receive them.
The forum tells me that the email is sent but I never get it.
I hope there's a way you could help me with this as I would like to be able to access the forums on my mobile.

Thank you for your time,
John 'Spartan' Shelby
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

Have you tried checking the spam folder in your email? The password reset stuff normally goes in there.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The automated emails that are sent for password resets and account verifications don't seem to be working. Going by what TheSiphon said on discord, you should contact awestruck through PM on forums or on discord private message.
"TheSiphon - 25/12/2017
Everyone: If your forum account is not working, you aren't getting the email verification message, forgot your password etc. Message @Awestruckey through Discord (Use private message, because this channel should be rank requests only)."
Will test
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Is this still an issue? Please reply within 48 Hours, otherwise Myself or another Teacher will close this thread.
I've send a PM to awestruck, I'm still waiting for his response
If the only solution is PMing awestruck, I think this is no longer an issue.
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

I’m sure you will get it sorted with Awestruck as he usually sorts these sorts of problems out. If there is any further problems, please feel free to create another H&S thread!

Solved
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]