xXGoldenEyeXx Unban request v2
Your name: (xXGoldenEyeXx)

Your ban ID: (70821)

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:147278649[/b]

Reason: (Alt Accounting - Alt of xXGoldenEyeXx {F}REE{S}TYLE MLGSANTA1203 bantasanta1203 edwardrayner69 MatrixBoy EdBear691)

Staff member who banned you: 
[FL] MasterNoda

Reason why you should be unbanned: Okay so this will be the last request I make sorry for being annoying butthis time i will fully explain. I was banned for many alts on the server, NLGSANTA1203, BantaSanta1203,edwardrayner69,
MatrixBoy and Edbear691 which is my brothers account but won't make a difference because of how many accounts I had. I mainly just want to enjoy the server again after 2 or 3 years. When I was banned I can admit I was very annoying and didn't listen to anyone but that was when I was 12 now im 14 nearly 15 and is not AS annoying as i was at the age of 12. Really just want to be unbanned just because I have learnt my lesson and have had basically a 2-3 year ban, and in my last thread I said I donated ALLOT of money to the server which I did but I was never a forums guy just because I didn't know how to do anything apart from donate, I have forgotten the forums account but remember you don't need the forums account just your steam name to donate.
Yes I admit I did all these actions but just hope I can have just one last chance then if I do some thing wrong perma ban me again. 

Sorry for the text with the names I just messed up on me

xXGoldenEyeXx