EVENT
Admins can do alot of stuff. like events. I havent seen you do one event yet, as long i have played at this server. Events are awesome, and do the server more popular (if it's possible to be more than it is. Wink ) I think everyone will think this is fun.
this was not meant to be on general discussion oops
Than we need a good event, and not a zombie outbreak or a nuke..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
ehhehe just yesterday Fallen spawned a huge tower and we spawned all our cars there and he roped them all together and we drove down from the top and so on it was so fun xD
(10-04-2010, 12:14 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: ehhehe just yesterday Fallen spawned a huge tower and we spawned all our cars there and he roped them all together and we drove down from the top and so on it was so fun xD

I'm not sure if I'm happy to hear that.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(10-04-2010, 12:57 PM)SoulRipper Wrote:
(10-04-2010, 12:14 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: ehhehe just yesterday Fallen spawned a huge tower and we spawned all our cars there and he roped them all together and we drove down from the top and so on it was so fun xD

I'm not sure if I'm happy to hear that.

Sorry, Fallen Angel
How about we make it so there has been some sort of virus and the city had to be abandoned and we all have to make a sort of shanty town in the camping district, If you think this is good then start adding more ideas for it below.
(10-04-2010, 02:26 PM)Kenny Wrote: How about we make it so there has been some sort of virus and the city had to be abandoned and we all have to make a sort of shanty town in the camping district, If you think this is good then start adding more ideas for it below.

And there's lots of Zombies around the city and the streets so we have to hide at the camping are as already said, but we have to get back to town to get some supplies D: That'd be awesome ^_^
Dont think we are aloud zombies.
But yes that would be very "Awesome"
I've noticed everyone wants an event which involves killing things.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Nice Cheese I think it is cool with events, and it's cool!! ;D EVENTS FTW!