PR | MrNightmare
Name of player: MrNightmare

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:219612302

Time in GMT: Around midnight, UK

Server: V5P

Summary:

FearRP #1

In this first clip, you see MrNightmare getting into his car and driving off while he's being arrested. This part may not be FearRP because we weren't pointing guns, but we told him to get out under gunpoint. It took him a long time to respond to the command.

FearRP #2

Same situation again. He doesn't get out for a few good seconds. I'm pretty sure he said in-game, "why", I don't know if you can hear it in the video.

FearRP #3 + RDM

Firstly, some context. After the first video, he sends me a PM saying that next time we pull him over, he'll kill us. He wasn't wrong. I don't know if it's an invalid reason to kill someone, but I thought it would be.

[Image: IrU5YHF.png]

There's a video to go along with this too.

The video above shows my friend pulling MrNightmare over again. This time, he hops out the car with a gun (lowered), but Nova_Stunts had his gun pointed. MrNightmare then pulls his gun up and proceeds to kill both of us. This is RDM and FearRP. The screenshot above is him saying why he killed me - for pulling him over.

In addition to this, it could be argued that he had no idea that I was in the dodge that pulled him over. I was the second one to be killed, the first one was also RDM. He clearly had the intention to kill whichever officer with no real reason. He based it off assumptions.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
-Posting on behalf of MrNightMare-

FailRP 1: he uncuffed me then I took my car then left when they told me to get out I did and said I just got uncuffed.

vid 2: I got out I never ran off when he said get out I did get out, I did have a delay and I apologise

Vid 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PxhsVMn...e=youtu.be
---- in this vid it shows me getting out of the car and I was running that's why it was showing it was down, he broke FearRP cuz his weapon was down and mine was not then he shot first not me
Wolven

I took his cuffs off as I only wanted to search him at that point. I was unaware that the other officers wanted to arrest him. However I or the other officers did not say he could go anyway.
Kind regards,
Niall Holloway
Fearless Contributor
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: s4tHWB4.png]

(12-22-2017, 01:20 AM)Wolven Wrote: -Posting on behalf of MrNightMare-

FailRP 1: he uncuffed me then I took my car then left when they told me to get out I did and said I just got uncuffed.

vid 2: I got out I never ran off when he said get out I did get out, I did have a delay and I apologise

Vid 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PxhsVMn...e=youtu.be
 ----   in this vid it shows me getting out of the car and I was running that's why it was showing it was down, he broke FearRP cuz his weapon was down and mine was not then he shot first not me

1) Nobody said that you could go. Also, it took you a moderately long time to actually respond to our orders.

2) I think that you wouldn't have got out if you knew that you'd get away. It took you even longer to get out this time.

3) You were still going to RDM anyway. Don't forget about the screenshot of you telling us that you were going to straight up kill me. You clearly had the intention to kill us for no reason as you were charging at the officer with a gun.

Also, it's not possible to tell from our side if you had the gun pointed. Obviously, it looks the same if you have it lowered or in the jogging animation.
-posting on behalf of MrNightMare-

reply to 1 : if u were going to arrest me u wont uncuff me , you would obviously not so when u uncuffed me i heard u say ur aright so when i went inside my car u said get out u want me to respond in 0.00001 seconds i still got out immediately

reply to 2 : as i said i am sorry for the delay and yes i could of got out easily by going back and park my car and start shooting but its fearrp so i just got out

reply to 3 : how can u predict i was going to rdm i pulled my gun out and i shot only when u guys shot there is nothing wrong here .
Wolven

(12-22-2017, 01:39 AM)Wolven Wrote: -posting on behalf of MrNightMare-

reply to 1 : if u were going to arrest me u wont uncuff me , you would obviously not so when u uncuffed me i heard u say ur aright so when i went inside my car u said get out u want me to respond in 0.00001 seconds i still got out immediately

reply to 2 : as i said i am sorry for the delay and yes i could of got out easily by going back and park my car and start shooting but its fearrp so i just got out

reply to 3 : how can u predict i was going to rdm i pulled my gun out and i shot only when u guys shot there is nothing wrong here .

1) That was not immediate. Also, he said "alright". That didn't mean that you're free to go.

3) I didn't predict. You literally PM'd me saying that you'd kill me. You were running up to us with the intention to gun us down, as you said in the PM. I'm sure you would have shot whether we shot first or not.
As I said before I didn't know the other officers wanted to arrest you this is why I uncuffed you. No one said you could go as I recall. Furthermore, unless you can find some evidence to find me saying the words "you're alright" and "you're free to go" I don't believe you had any reason to run off like that.
Kind regards,
Niall Holloway
Fearless Contributor
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: s4tHWB4.png]

Approved
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]