Add the Ford Police Explorer
+support
as long as everyone with the chevy gets the new truck
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
First off do your research, make sure the suggestion idea you have has not already been posted unless you have new points to add or the suggestion was declined for not using the template.

Second, make sure it's not on the list of unwanted suggestions found below.

New vehicles

Any additional content such as this will be discussed by FL staff if deemed necessary.

BUT MY FUCKING POST GETS DECLINED

+/- support
+Support
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
+Support
+ Support

Would be great to see more modern police cars on FL, adds more to the roleplay.
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
+Support
The suburban seems to cause crashes when shot at, so sure.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
+Support
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
I'm unsure of whether the the Suburban still crashes games. If it does, +Support, if not, I see little reason to replace the current vehicle we have as they look pretty similar, the current model and vehicle we have is good and would be wasted effort to replace the current one when it's fine as it is (as I said, if the vehicle doesn't still crash games).

+/-Support
(12-26-2017, 06:22 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: I'm unsure of whether the the Suburban still crashes games. If it does, +Support, if not, I see little reason to replace the current vehicle we have as they look pretty similar, the current model and vehicle we have is good and would be wasted effort to replace the current one when it's fine as it is (as I said, if the vehicle doesn't still crash games).

+/-Support

Still crashes my game when I shoot it with certain guns which is pretty weird, it's a buggy as hell car.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Neutral the interior of this vehicle is absolutely horrific
[Image: giphy.gif]