[Solved] Not too much space left on PC
I really need help with my PC, idk how, i only have 88 GB left on memory from 440 GB. Idk what i have here, i only have a few games (Team Fortess 2, Garry's Mod, FnAF 6, CS:S) and i am sure they wont occupie around 250 GB. I already tried to delete some stuff, dind't find anything that occupy so much. I need tips of what to remove in here...
Oh? New Signature

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJINnfmsyx51J2Yn6-BTU...MQj1zjTh5g]
Don't worry about it mate, I only have about 30GB left on my 240GB SSD and it's fine.
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
Well, idk, i just dont think i have only 88 GB left, from 440 GB, with only 3/5 games, that i know, not that heavy.
Oh? New Signature

To check what's occupying space, try Windirstat which will give you an ordered list of the biggest and smallest folders on your pc.
[Image: mWosdii.png]
Go on File Explorer , Right click on your HDD/SDD , then click properties and then disk cleanup , That will remove some junk files , Try clearing up recycle bin aswell. I don't know how to check for whats using up alot of space , look at Whirldwind's comment above me.
I already did clean up.
Oh? New Signature

(12-16-2017, 06:22 PM)WhirlWind Wrote: To check what's occupying space, try Windirstat which will give you an ordered list of the biggest and smallest folders on your pc.
Dude!! WindiStat worked so well! I had 48 GB of useless videos! And i am still cleaning up more! I found the problem, thanks!
Oh? New Signature

There's 2 problems... 1st, there a file or idk that doesnt let me remove bc it says its open when its actually not, and 2nd, on steam, on garry's mod, it's 143 GB, and idk what to delete on gmod, bc i am afraid that i can do something wrong and ruin gmod on this pc
Oh? New Signature

Try removing all addons and maps that you do not use on a daily basis, that may remove some GB
(12-16-2017, 07:23 PM)Create Wrote: Try removing all addons and maps that you do not use on a daily basis, that may remove some GB

The problem is, idk what to remove, they are just so many.. Around probably, 200+
Oh? New Signature