Contrafarming is Getting Worse.
Biowulf and I decided to do some contrafarming today, and amazingly we didnt even get a single raid. Police commander even knocked on our door. :3

[Image: AA01E7F65B683FD3ECE022218B808AAA5BF5A788]
The following 2 users Like Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Biowulf, Elder
Question: If I found something like Zzzzap's pic, would I have the right to raid?
(01-05-2012, 05:56 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote: Question: If I found something like Zzzzap's pic, would I have the right to raid?

I would assume not, because you have no viable proof. For all you know, someone else other than the owner could have put that sign there. If you happened to see any contraband, though, or had first hand information from an informant or such you could act on that information.
(01-04-2012, 04:24 AM)elder189 Wrote: It's nothing to freak out over though, no rules or anything should change because of this. Those players that only contrafarm usually end up getting banned anyway for breaking real rules.

i cant agree more

[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
Jesus christ Zzzap you're so poor.
If you say you love me on the forums I'll give you 20k.
And no you can't really raid, you need to actually see the contra, or hear Zzzap or Bio say they have the contra.
Why the hell do you think I'm contrafarming stromboi? :3

Meh, I don't even need money to have fun, I have my car n shit, thats all I need
I laughed so much in that time.
(01-05-2012, 06:13 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: Why the hell do you think I'm contrafarming stromboi? :3

Meh, I don't even need money to have fun, I have my car n shit, thats all I need

30k.
And a carrot.
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Biowulf
(01-05-2012, 06:20 PM)Strom Wrote:
(01-05-2012, 06:13 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: Why the hell do you think I'm contrafarming stromboi? :3

30k.

Where's my share.