Contrafarming is Getting Worse.
I hardly ever use Contra, When you start to roleplay a role, For example for the goverment as a Police officer,
Quote:Time flies while having fun
and you don't realise the money you've made until you look.
The job as an SS or Police entails that destroying Contraband and arresting the owner, The police should have been on this like a team of locusts like they would have been a couple of months back, There was either fail police, insufficient number of police on at that time, which ultimately gives the thought that something should change.

From the images ive seen, that is pretty amazing and noticeable.
[Image: source.gif]
This is totally the way to do contraband RP. I RP'd as a super criminal who controlled all of the cities crime, took all the contra, and gave people a cut.

There were zero raids, zero shootouts, and everyone was peaceful. Cheese

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=2307
I've discussed the contraband system with some admins and this is what will be changed:

- The moneyprinter will get a print sound
- The drug lab will get a sound too
- Drug lab will spawn drugs instead of money which can be sold to drugdealer NPC.
- Drug lab model will change
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 9 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Faustie, Temar, StillAlive, The Crack Fox, Joey Skylynx, BlackDog, Colonel Burger, Anakonda, Pyrax
Nice, good start Soul Cheese

Now we just need a huge moneyprinter model, and a necessity for paper and ink and all, which is suspiscious to buy.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Caboose
i like that drug contra finally gives drugs instead of money, how manny "drug pices" will you get from it?
Woah. Just Woah.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Kill them with fire!
Did you guys raid to get all that?
Not the best way to promote passive RP. I think contrafarmers are better than mass raiders.
(01-04-2012, 06:24 PM)Strom Wrote: Did you guys raid to get all that?
Not the best way to promote passive RP. I think contrafarmers are better than mass raiders.

We did indeed raid to get it all, but not how most people in the server raid. Firstly, we had to have pictures to confirm that the place we are going to hit has contraband. We then take about 15 minutes to plan it out, and make sure everyone knows what they are going to be doing during the raid. When we raid we try to do it at the perfect time, and most of the contraband you see there was taken without us firing a shot. They are locked up to prevent contrawhoring which does promote passive rp. We like to put effort in everything that we do, even raiding. There is a lot of passive rp involved in this process. We don't raid randomly or even do it to get money, we do it because we think that there needs to be more roleplay and less contrawhoring. It is a good way to promote passive rp in individuals because it eliminates the option of just sitting in a house contrawhoring all day.