[Unverified] EvoCity Labour Party
So its pretty much communism?
[Image: qrw50vfb_o.gif]
The following 1 user Likes ChoCho's post:
  • Zona
(07-14-2018, 02:22 PM)cho cho Wrote: So its pretty much communism?

[Image: DMGDouH.png]

No, when we say "Differences between rich and poor" then we mean that even if you are rich, then you shouldn't have the better education than someone who is poor just because you are rich. You should have the same Opportunities to achieve the same thing regardless of the size of your wallet. Just because you are rich, then you don't get first in line when you are in the hospital queue just because you can pay your way forward because it shouldn't have much to say. The only differences between rich and poor can be where you live or basically how much money you have. Big differences don't mean that everything should be equal but equal rights, opportunities to succeed in life is something we work for. 

This is basic Social democratic views.

Thank you
EvoCity Labour Party
Party Leader
Fred 'Los' Torp
[Image: clvck9d.png]
Out Of Character

Steam Name: ChoCho

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:104860799

Roleplay Points: 0 (And I've been playing for 3 years... I know.)

Have you received any bans or blacklist for the past 2 months? If "Yes" please state more info below: No

Hours: 815

In-Character

Name: ChoCho Bludz

What position are you applying for? Member/Head of Parliament
Why do you want to become a part of the team? To improve evo-city's presidents and enhance the experience for citizens, and make Evo-city a better place.

Have you got any previous experience with the position or similar? F.B.I Director

What can you bring to the team? I can bring decisions which will change/dramatically change evo-city and a wise decision maker.

Any references to any other political parties? Not to sure what you mean by that. If you meant who brought me here, it was Zona.

Thank you.
[Image: qrw50vfb_o.gif]
The following 1 user Likes ChoCho's post:
  • Zona
(07-14-2018, 03:58 PM)cho cho Wrote: snip

Hello Mr ChoCho Bludz,

First of all thank you incredibly much for your application. It is considerably appreciated and we will proceed to analyze your application. We are asking you to please remain on further notification from us. Both I and my party secretary will discuss and will contact you again presently. 

The following step will be the interview in our new discord server and we can't wait to conclude your application so please stick by.

Thank you.
EvoCity Labour Party
Party Leader
Fred 'Los' Torp

Greetings Mr ChoCho Bludz,

I'm here to tell you that you have been accepted into the team. We are looking forward to starting working with you. You have achieved to receive the position as a Member Of Parliament and Party Secretary and will also be our Minister of Defence and help us create the best politics for our society's safety.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us on the official discord server.

Congratulations and welcome to the team!

Thank you.
EvoCity Labour Party
Director
Fred 'Los' Torp

Greetings citizens,

I'm here to announce that we have received both a brand-new Deputy Director of our grand and engaging party and our latest Minister of Environment. He has presented exceptional dedication for the role he previously had within our party and I believe he would do a most confident job as our newly Deputy Director and as our Minister of Environment while we are serving as the party in power.

I'm exhilarated to hand over the roles to our former Party Secretary; T1W!

I'm extremely thrilled to have you by my side and looking forward to observing you leading the party when I'm unable to do so. Congratulations and excellently accomplished! 

Thank you
EvoCity Labour Party
Party Director
Fred 'Los' Torp
The following 2 users Like Zona's post:
  • Lewwings, Jessixa

Hello all!

I'm here to announce another brilliant additional for our Labour Party team! This person has shown perfection in his department where he will be operating. We in the Labour Party do not have enough politics on this subject but, the role has endlessly been available for the sharp person who could take the job.

Let me welcome Logan 'Xavier' Martin (Adaptable) to the team!

I'm convinced he will do a phenomenal job as a fresh Member of Parliament and expectantly as our new Minister of Culture when we reach the power and become the new Labour government!

Congratulations, well deserved and welcome to the team!

Thank you
EvoCity Labour Party
Director
Fred 'Los' Torp
The following 1 user Likes Zona's post:
  • Lewwings

Greetings,

I'm here to hand you over a letter of what our beliefs are and what we would like to do for you and your family. We do not want so stay back and watch our city fall down. We will raise up and fight for what we believe in. 

I hope you agree with us.

Thank you
EvoCity Labour Party
Director
Fred 'Los' Torp

Spoiler :
[Image: oOT9tA0.png]

So wait its pretty much communism??
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • BasicallyMental
(07-20-2018, 03:10 PM)Killroy Wrote: So wait its pretty much communism??

No, Social democracy