Weapon Holster
+support
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
+Support
This would decrease aggressive rp alot and would make rp more realistic in the same time idk im natural about this
+support
Almost gives opposing parties (Police) more of a chance and will make criminals think a little more tactically about usingg weapons
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Would it not be raid bait?

Having a BIG gun on your back making cops want to raid you...
Wolven

(12-13-2017, 04:46 PM)Wolven Wrote: Would it not be raid bait?

Cops can’t raid if the person has a license for it?
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
(12-13-2017, 04:59 PM)Jeff The Cop Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 04:46 PM)Wolven Wrote: Would it not be raid bait?

Cops can’t raid if the person has a license for it?

Not everyone offers licences.
It would be raid bait, yes, but then there's not really a way around that unless the criminals are clever and just not walk around in plain sight with the gun equipped because it's not always a criminals aim to be raided. Wastes a lot of money being raided, win or loss
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
But a criminal should walk around the city to look normal, if a lot of people are creeping around the outskirts, then the police might suspect that you are up to no good.
Wolven

-Support.

We're a semi-serious server, and if I would have the weapons on my back then I'd technically be raid-baiting. If I wanted to drive around and perhaps talk to someone in the main city, I'd be limited to do so because I got shitty weapons on my back.

I have no idea how you could think this would be good, it's realistic, but that's going back to the point that Fearless is semi-serious, and this would obviously make Criminals lives much harder and more restricted than it already is.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • Wolven
this is semi serious and its fine how it is, this will just cause raids all the time, admins will complain about raidbaiting and overly aggressive as it would be visible. Yeah its unrealistic but we don't pull cars out of our arse; have 6k inventory space; have the amount of health we do on here. THIS IS SEMI-SERIOUS. So now should we suggest a garage where we have to go to and take our car out as it is "unrealistic?". -Support

EDIT: If we implement this weapon on back s hit, do we now have to also implement a weapons locker as its unrealistic to pull from our arse as well, this list goes on......

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 1 user Likes Jordy's post:
  • Wolven