SteamID: STEAM_0:0:219612302

Time in GMT: Around mid-day in the UK.

Server: V5P.

Summary:

Part 1: ToS

The screenshots below will explain themselves:
[Image: RNv2tPw.png]
[Image: 5z8OzSh.png]

MrNightmare told a player in OOC to "die" two times.

Part 2: Metagaming + Hostaging

There will be a video below, which is 2 minutes long. You will see in the beginning that the hostage taker adverting that he has a cop hostage, we have 10 minutes to bring $2,000.

Remember how I said the video is 2 minutes long? Well, the hostage is executed after 2 minutes. Furthermore, he is executed because of something he said in local OOC. He said, "they all have nlr loll". Right after that, he was executed, meaning that MrNightmare was taking something from OOC to IC.

Oh, you can also witness Zue prop climbing too.

Part 3: Invalid Hostage Reason + RDM + Cop Bait + More Meta

Firstly, watch the below video:

Firstly, before we get to the main substance of this video, we can see MrNightmare metagaming again. He told the hostage, Nova_Stunts, to stop talking, despite him talking in OOC, not IC. He took something from OOC to IC. Now to the main purpose of the video.

At 1:18, they claim that their reason for hostaging is because the officers raided and shot at them. I was one of the officers. I will show you a clip below showing exactly what happened:

So, who shot first? It was clearly them. We saw a hostage being taken, so we arrived on scene, and pulled guns out. However, they just sprayed us down, which resulted in the hostage also being killed - and I think this violates another rule too, the one regarding keeping the hostage safe until they give in to your demands. Plus, it's kind of RDM.

Also from that clip, there's a different officer being hostaged (this is the first hostage they take). They abused request to take Niall Holloway hostage, which I think is cop baiting. Also, there was no valid reason to hostage Niall Holloway in the first place. So, MrNightmare, can you explain why you hostaged the first officer?

Part 4: FailRP

I'm going to show a video below. Someone punches MrNightmare after being provoked, so he pulls a knife out, slashes him, and kills him in front of Nexus.

Part 5: RDM

You can see me at the start of this video un-tying a police officer who was tied up by MrNightmare. The police officer then goes down to the garage to get his weapons. Following that, he gets sprayed down by the one and only MrNightmare.

Part 6: Invalid Fading Door

The clip here explains itself. The fading door here didn't work. Neither did any of the others.

Part 7: Meta (again)

In this clip, you'll see MrNightmare picking up Nova_Stunts from the street and hostaging him again. When asked for the reason, he said it's because Nova_Stunts shot at him. Nova_Stunts asked him something on the lines of, "how did you know that was me shooting you?" And he replies with, "because you're the only cop." He does add on later that it's because "(he) remembers his face", but it seemed like a way to riddle himself out of trouble.

Thanks for taking your time to read the PR.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
Part 1 : i am sorry to say that to him cuz he pissed me off that time he broke nlr like 2 times by getting his car after he died so i told him to go die

Part 2 : there was no one telling me that we will be coming or informing me that we will go or come pick up the hostage , i told them that if they dont come he will be dead and i sent the request again and still no one replyed when i was waiting for a reply to know if they are coming . my other reason was i told him to stay on the corner and not move but he was not in the corner and climbing in my prop.

Part 3 : i was not the only one who was there as u can see he is making me to get into trouble by making me the guy who is wrong here but the police came for some reason , he says that i am cop baiting where in the vid does that show? and i told him that i am hostaging cuz the cops came and pulled weapon on us so we started shooting and as u could see the hostage starts to run away while we were shooting i think thats not alowed cuz my friend was holding him under gun point. how in that vid show that i was meta gaming?

Part 4 : i know i was wrong here i was not supposed to kill him with a knife in public/nexus.

Part 5 : i was not the person who tied him up but i was with the guy , so the cop goes with a random van and gets away to his friends and got untied i recognised his face and followed him he got his weapons and my weapon was at saftey so he started shooting then i did , tbh i dont see anything wrong here.

Part 6 : when we got hostaged i started recording cuz i t was a random hostage and my bind to start recording was x and i recently changed my fanding door cuz it was not working so i pressed z by accident and the fadding door got deleted u can also check that in logs , if he was saying that my fading door is not working then how i was entering my base or putting stuff inside?

Part 7 : in part 7 he was trying to search me so i was not under gunpoint then my friend picks me up and then he shot at us , i then see him in the hill and recoginised him and told him to leave the car and so on . i told him that he was the only cop i ment it out of charecter.

-[FL:RP] MrNightmare-
Kind Regards,
Theoharakis
Fearless Donator
[Image: bEralVi.png]
Feel free to +Rep me here
(12-11-2017, 03:39 PM)Theoharakis13 Wrote: Part 2 :  there was no one telling me that we will be coming or informing me that we will go or come pick up the hostage , i told them that if they dont come he will be dead and i sent the request again and still no one replyed when i was waiting for a reply to know if they are coming . my other reason was i told him to stay on the corner and not move but he was not in the corner and climbing in my prop.
You said we had 10 minutes. You said that if we don't come, not that if we don't reply, that you'll kill the hostage. You shouldn't expect us to PM.

You came, as you can see in the video, and you didn't say anything to Nova regarding standing in the corner. So why did you spray him down without warning him?

Quote:Theoharakis13
Part 3 : i was not the only one who was there as u can see he is making me to get into trouble by making me the guy who is wrong here but the police came for some reason , he says that i am cop baiting where in the vid does that show? and i told him that i am hostaging cuz the cops came and pulled weapon on us so we started shooting and as u could see the hostage starts to run away while we were shooting i think thats not alowed cuz my friend was holding him under gun point. how in that vid show that i was meta gaming?
Okay. You weren't the only one there, so you want me to report your friends as well?

The cop baiting is regarding Niall Holloway, that's not the person in the video. Niall Holloway is the first person you hostaged. You told him to come to you and baited him to come to your base. Then you hostaged him.

I don't understand why you started shooting, I was prepared to negotiate. The hostage ran away because of FearRP, he tried to get to safety because there was a huge crossfire.

Part 5 : i was not the person who tied him up but i was with the guy , so the cop goes with a random van and gets away to his friends and got untied i recognised his face and followed him he got his weapons and my weapon was at saftey so he started shooting then i did , tbh i dont see anything wrong here.
So you further risked your life to hunt the officer down? You clearly had some intention to take him again, or even shoot him. Why would you have brought a gun down otherwise?

Part 6 : when we got hostaged i started recording cuz i t was a random hostage and my bind to start recording was x and i recently changed my fanding door cuz it was not working so i pressed z by accident and the fadding door got deleted u can also check that in logs , if he was saying that my fading door is not working then how i was entering my base or putting stuff inside?
You pressed Z once. Two fading doors were not functional. Why was that? You started recording, let's see this recording then.

Part 7 : in part 7 he was trying to search me so i was not under gunpoint then my friend picks me up and then he shot at us , i then see him in the hill and recoginised him and told him to leave the car and so on . i told him that he was the only cop i ment it out of charecter.
That's still meta-gaming. What you did in-character was influenced by your out-of-character knowledge.
Also, you still haven't explained why you hostaged Niall.
[FL:RP] MrNightmare can't login the forums so he told me to write them for him.I am not answering anymore.
Kind Regards,
Theoharakis
Fearless Donator
[Image: bEralVi.png]
Feel free to +Rep me here
(12-11-2017, 05:28 PM)SelfGamer5 Wrote: No I don't want my friends to get in trouble, but its not cop baiting if I tell someone off and tell them to leave. It was not a hostage i had my guns on him to let him stop following us , you lied there by saying you want to negotitate. It was not a hostage, keep lying my dude <3

I didn't want to negotiate? Who shot first?

Also, why did you tie him up if you didn't want to hostage him? Video coming soon from Niall's perspective. We'll see who's "lying".

Quote:SelfGamer5
I went down to get him again, I was in third person and I thought my gun was down, so I was trying to to put it up, but instead it was up and I didn't know. I put it down and then I pulled it up because he shot so..

So that proves my point then. You still wanted to re-capture him or kill him.

In the video I double clicked it but staff could see that I actually deleted the faiding door cuz the dupe is not mine, I took it from someone so I had to change keypad and fading door. It was the last thing I did so when I press "z" the fading door goes and my rec is x. No problem. I'll send you the video or I will send you the link.

Yep, I'd like to see it on this thread please.

I'm not convinced that your record button is X, but I'll ignore that.

I meant to say that you are the only cop out of character, not in character. I told him I recognised his face. That's fine, so stop trying to gather videos from other people to get me in trouble... <3

See, I'm not convinced by that. Your natural response was to say that he's the only cop, but then you later thought of mentioning his face. Let the admins decide.

I didn't hostage him, l wanted to tell him off.... That's all

Is that why you pointed a gun at him, hostage roped him, and made him follow you?

Like I said, video coming soon.
Alright guys. Here's the footage!

So, Niall tries to drive away, but you pull a weapon out on him, followed by hostage roping him. So you wanted him to stop following you, but you forced him to follow you by hostage roping him? That makes no sense.

You're accusing me of lying? That's really hypocritical.
This is a nightmare of a case to try and handle...

Thank-you James for splitting the evidence into multiple parts for me to analyse independently.

I will treat each event as a punishable offence, for example, one punishment that encompasses all of the hostage situation rule breaks, one that deals with the 'die' message, one that deals with the knife outside of Nexus situation, and finally one that deals with the hostaging and Police killing situation.

Even though the evidence has been posted prosecuting Mr Nightmare, Theoharikis13 is also seen to break a couple of rules, so will also be punished.

Mr Nightmare:

Insulting in OOC:

After talking with another staff member, we have come to the conclusion that this is not breaking TOS. However, it is insulting the other player, therefore the user will receive a 4 hours blacklist from OOC.

Hostage Taking Situation:

After looking in the logs, Mr Nightmare was the one to open fire on James, despite it not being warranted. Situations should always try to be resolved peacefully.

I am not concerned that the second Police hostage was invalid. After the death of James, a exchange of lead ensued, meaning that the Police was the opposing team. This is a valid reason to take a hostage, as they were passively removing of backup potentially called. However, as he was executed for no reason, the rule of RDM and taking care of your hostage have been broken, which will warrant a 3 hour blacklist from both weapons and black market items.

On top of this, the accused will receive a ban of 2 days for the prior actions and the fact that he has a prior ban for not having violence be the final option.

In regards to the fading door situation, as there is no evidence to prove his explanation wrong, that charge is going to have to be dropped.

Additionally, I feel the meta is not strong enough to individually blacklist, however it certainly contributes to the 2 day ban.

Public Killing With Knife:

The accused broke the RDM rule, as punching someone is not a valid reason to kill them. On top of this, even if he did have a valid reason, he would have to commit the action in a discreet setting, and not in the middle of the road.

As a result, the user will receive a 3 hour weapons blacklist for blatant rule breaking.

Killing the Police Officer in the Garage:

This is blatant RDM. On top of this, after a dive into the logs, it appears that 2 other people were killed as well. As a result, the user will receive a 4 hours blacklist from weapons.

Theoharakis13:

Both Times a Hostage was Taken:

The accused is seen to break 8.6 on multiple occasions. As a result, his access to black market items will be taken for 3 hours.

Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran