Player Report on: [DN] DJ Spirit [TM]
Name of player: [DN] DJ Spirit [TM]

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:191282935

Time in GMT: 1:45am

Server: v5p

Summary: User demoted me, for no reason what so ever. I was standing as SRU outside nexus with Wolven doing my job. This user demoted me for no reason that I can make sense of. The President demoted the Vice for demoting me without a "valid" reason to do so. I did nothing wrong apart from stand out front of nexus with Wolven. After this the user continued to disrespect me in OOC. Might seem like a small infraction of the rules but never the less still breaking rule: 5.6. This insult was un-called for and I would like something done about this. Again, It seems like nothing but none the less, the user should get something done to inform them of the rules. He only has 9 hours on the server so I presume he hasn't read the rules. If not a blacklist from OOC for 30 minutes or so, at least a word or advice from an administrator would be nice.
Evidence: [Image: 34E3ED46445EE1A853F918621476C603BBB9F6EE]
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
Player report approved.

As stated, the user only has 9 hours on the server, meaning it is unlikely he has read the rules. However, common sense should tell you that disrespecting someone explicitly in that fashion is not acceptable.

As a result, the user will receive a 30 minutes blacklist from OOC.

Regarding the random demotion, as that is a more gamemode specific rp problem, he will be warned.

Thanks,
Link