Yo
Yo, if anyone remembers my leaving:
Quote:Over the time I haven't played on FL somehow I managed to find people who pay 12$ per model. So I already made quite some cash basically out of air Big Grin
So yeah I am out of here. I may join server rarely just run around and disconnect. So yeah anyone who wants to chat about shit: steam: arleitiss
Yeah so many shit happened since then, I graduated from school, I got into college for bachelors degree which will be 4 year course in computing, learned programming and web dev such as php, mysql, xhtml, css, JS. I dropped modelling as after that leaving I had few jobs done for different people who paid, then I got bored of modelling. Spent summer in Ukraine drunk and shit, in september went to college which is awesome for me. Over this time I found new hobby for myself, Airsoft. So if anyone's into it, ready to chat Cheese I am using MP5K, KW1911PD, and Glock 18C and VFC Scar soon. So yeah, kind of bored, so decided to rejoin here to play from time to time (which will probably end up being addiction playing 24/7. )

So yeah, hi.
Hey man! Awesome that you're back Cheese
lol hopefully I end up making another new car. I really want to rig a car, though have no reason for it for now.
Welcome back mate.
(06-03-2011, 08:59 PM)arleitiss Wrote: Got the f*** out of there. P.S = Bye

I know it's kinda late to post this, but as many noticed I don't play anymore. I just find it rather useless to waste my time playing gmod RP building character in game. Useless play basically. I made few models for FL, thought at least 2 of them were made because SoulRipper asked them. Took half a day to make them and in the end he never coded them. One of them was: Refueling station hose, and GPS for car finding.

Pics: http://s411.photobucket.com/albums/pp196...dels/PUMP/
http://s411.photobucket.com/albums/pp196...ls/GPSNAV/

+ Over the time I haven't played on FL somehow I managed to find people who pay 12$ per model. So I already made quite some cash basically out of air Cheese
So yeah I am out of here. I may join server rarely just run around and disconnect. So yeah anyone who wants to chat about shit: steam: arleitiss

Bye :V

Your Goodbye thread.

Rather you stay away personally.
Yeah I gave you shit for leaving in such a way, stand by it.
Welcome back, though.
I personally didn't know you, but welcome back! Smile
ARL! welcome back mate Smile) I hope to RP with you soon!
Welcome back yo