Server restart at 12PM GMT 0
Potentially make it like that temporarily as long as summer holidays go, as I can see this being counter-intuitive once people have to go to school again.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(07-16-2018, 02:35 PM)Pollux Wrote: This was a feature before but I believe Soul veto'd against it, so it was instead made a 4am restart.

I've brang it up a ton as I believe it's very needed (it's recommended to restart every 6 hours).

+support

I disagree with every 6 hours as its very frequent. I do however think just having it restart at 12PM and restarting at 3AM. This means it wont restart at any point during frequent hours.

I think this should be trailed for a week or two (need it to be tested during all days of the week etc) and see how it goes. If its too long then we can try 6 hour restarts?
(07-16-2018, 03:01 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(07-16-2018, 02:35 PM)Pollux Wrote: This was a feature before but I believe Soul veto'd against it, so it was instead made a 4am restart.

I've brang it up a ton as I believe it's very needed (it's recommended to restart every 6 hours).

+support

I disagree with every 6 hours as its very frequent. I do however think just having it restart at 12PM and restarting at 3AM. This means it wont restart at any point during frequent hours.

I think this should be trailed for a week or two (need it to be tested during all days of the week etc) and see how it goes. If its too long then we can try 6 hour restarts?

Oh for sure we won't be able to so 6 hour restarts, being honest I doubt I'll be able to get this approved. After 6 hours of uptime you may notice props acting weirdly, players positions being weird, hitboxes messing up etc...

https://wiki.garrysmod.com/page/Global/CurTime
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(07-16-2018, 03:11 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(07-16-2018, 03:01 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:

+support

Oh for sure we won't be able to so 6 hour restarts, being honest I doubt I'll be able to get this approved. After 6 hours of uptime you may notice props acting weirdly, players positions being weird, hitboxes messing up etc...

https://wiki.garrysmod.com/page/Global/CurTime

Divey @awestuck does this still work?

Any reason why this isn't allowed? I see no logical reason why not. The issue is server lagging during the peak hours of the server. By doing this suggestion we will stop lag occurring during the key parts of a servers main up-time and will be restarted during a time when the population is low
Done.

Server will restart at 1PM and 3AM (GMT).
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork