Unban Request
Your name: SadN3rd

Your ban ID: 5965

Banned by: [FL] Toby

Server: rp_EvoCity_v2d

Involved: Me, admin, and a player who was playing as president(Nit Grit)

Why we should unban you: Because I don't see on the rules an "Shout Raid when you're killing someone" or something like that. There is only rule about throwing molotovs and petrol cans, isn't it? And, is real life killers shouting about killing someone? I was trying to kill nit grit because he changed his in-game name to Satan, and it is an religious hate speech.
I don't know any other GMod servers, which would be as nice as yours. So, please understand and forgive me. And unban?
(01-03-2012, 10:46 AM)SadN3rd Wrote: is real life killers shouting about killing someone? I was trying to kill nit grit because he changed his in-game name to Satan, and it is an religious hate speech.

In real life you don't go killing people because of there job title...
OH SEO of google
**Toby gets axe out***
Also reason i banned you...

"5964 [DRAGON]XmasN3rd STEAM_0:1:43775671 Its still attempt to raid so yeah enjoy your ban for not reading the rules
6 days, 23 hours
[FL] Toby"
You were banned for a week for reason "Its still attempt to raid so yeah enjoy your ban for not reading the rules" you will be unbanned in 6 Days 23 Hours.

Basically you were banned by me as everyone knows you have to yell raid, it may not say it in the rules but if you look on the ban's section search for 'raid' or 'not shouting raid' yes, theres alot of bans for it.

I must read the rules. I meant I did. And rules doesn't said me: "Go and surf ban section for hours". Isn't it? Also: "as everyone knows". I did not.
- Denied