Unblacklist Req - Police Officer
Name: [PB] Virus

Time/Date: Not sure, it was few months ago.

Steam ID: Getting it now.

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] Dryblood

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: So I was just walking around the streets as Officer, then suddenly I saw someone breaking a law or something, so I walked into the room and then he leaves the game. Then suddenly someone closes the door on me, I refuse, and tried to open it back, but he wouldn't stop closing the door. So I got frustrated at the time that happened and pulled out my gun and start shooting the door, did not shoot because I wanted to kill him, I just wanted to scare him away. Of course in real life you see someone shooting you get scared. And then Dryblood comes in randomly, I was going to explain what was the situation, but he would blacklist me before I was trying to explain, I sent Dryblood a couple of PM, about 5, he didn't answer me at all, even on OOC, maybe I have did something wrong, but I apologies and promise to never do stuffs like this.

I was simply nooby at the time that occurred, it was the time I was getting used to CityRP, and it was the time I joined.
It's been a long time.
- Approved Message me ingame and i will unblacklist you