Reebs - Lying in the courthouse
Although a further statement was not requested from me as of yet, I will reply to your counter-arguments.

At no point did I state that it is your responsibility to keep tabs on appeals with your name on them, I even acknowledged that it was not. That being said, if someone you are working with requests information from you and that they will contact you at a later date, would it not be common courtesy to follow up if you don’t hear from them? Fearless Related or not, why would you not follow up? Do not simply state that it is not your responsibility as you’d be reiterating your argument. A precise reason as to why you did not follow up is what I am looking for. 

Furthermore, at no point did I assign blame to you. Saying that someone has not gotten back to you is a statement of fact, not someone accusing you. Had I said “Snow is deliberately ignoring my messages” it would be a different story.

Finally, if your intent wasn’t for me to ask on Snapchat, why did you say and I quote, “And we are literally sending snaps every day, how come you didn’t just ask here”? You’ve contradicted yourself causing your argument to be flawed.

And believe you me, Snow, I’ve got nothing against you, but the fact that you are pursuing this abuse case rather than trying to work this out personally leads me to believe that you are solely out to bring negative light unto myself and cause some sort of shit. I know, however, that this is not the case.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]

Messages In This Thread
Reebs - Lying in the courthouse - by Raccoon - 11-24-2017, 12:58 PM
RE: Reebs - Lying in the courthouse - by Reebs - 11-24-2017, 02:16 PM
RE: Reebs - Lying in the courthouse - by Raccoon - 11-24-2017, 03:00 PM
RE: Reebs - Lying in the courthouse - by Reebs - 11-29-2017, 04:10 PM
RE: Reebs - Lying in the courthouse - by Divey - 12-08-2017, 12:02 AM