Reebs - Lying in the courthouse
Good morning, Snow:

As I stated in my Snapchat messages with you last night, I had attempted to get in touch with you via steam over School WiFi on both the Monday and the Tuesday. The school WiFi can be spotty at times and doesn’t always work.

After you had not heard from me, why would you not contact me about it and give the information which you knew I needed? Why would you not contact me on the day you got home after you had not heard from me?

I understand that it isn’t your responsibility to keep tabs on appeals anymore, but if someone says they need information from you and you don’t hear from them, why wouldn’t you contact them and offer up the information yourself? You made no such attempts.

Should I have tried to contact you when I was at home and not on school WiFi which I know can be spotty at times? Yes, however that was a mistake on my part. I am by no means perfect. However, as you know I am extremely busy and can’t always be at my PC.

In addition, in regards to the 2-4 snapchats I send daily, they disappear after you view them and are therefore unreliable to collect the information and save it. Furthermore, I did not think to contact you and ask you for the information directly over Snapchat as the information I needed would likely be more accessible from a PC. Messaging you over snapchat about it was my way of notifying you that I need your help.

I have nothing more to add to this unless further statements from me are requested by a Supervising Administrator.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]

Messages In This Thread
Reebs - Lying in the courthouse - by Raccoon - 11-24-2017, 12:58 PM
RE: Reebs - Lying in the courthouse - by Reebs - 11-24-2017, 02:16 PM
RE: Reebs - Lying in the courthouse - by Raccoon - 11-24-2017, 03:00 PM
RE: Reebs - Lying in the courthouse - by Reebs - 11-29-2017, 04:10 PM
RE: Reebs - Lying in the courthouse - by Divey - 12-08-2017, 12:02 AM