Username: Wolf

Accused Staff Member: Reebs

Involved Users:
  • CorieTheNub
  • Raccoon

Time/Date/Time Zone: 9th November - 24th November

Abuse of Power or Rule Infringement: Lying in the courthouse

Evidence and Explanation:

CorieTheNub recently created an unban request where he appealed one of the bans I handed out, as I am no longer a staff member Reebs claimed responsibility of the case and told Corie that he would get in contact with me regarding the case. Reebs reached out to me on Snapchat 10th of November where he explicit told me that he needed me on Sunday the 12th of November. I told him I was unavailable in the weekend as I would not be home, whereof he said he needed me Monday instead.
The weekend passed by and I was on the whole Monday as I was off work, I saw Reebs online on Steam quite a few times but I never received a message from him explaining what he needed from me, he never reached out to me.

Snapchat message:

Spoiler :
[Image: 48a995da7c5ba286bb1c92f5e22be299.png]

15th of November Reebs replies to the unban request stating that his attempts of getting in contact with me has been unsuccessful so far, which is a blatant lie. The one time he contacted me I replied to him which means he didn't fail of getting in touch with me one single time. He also stated that he would try again the next day, and guess what, no messsages from Reebs the following day eihter, that way blatantly lying in the unban request.

Corie then asks for an update 18th of November and Reebs replies the day after that no updates yet, which means he still didn't contact me regarding the unban request. As I am not a staff member and I'm not required in any way or form to keep an eye on unban requests, you can't expect me to be the one reaching out to you, it should be the other way around.

The very last message from Reebs is probably the one containing the biggest lie of them all, he writes that he repeatedly tried to contact me on multiple platforms such as Snapchat, Steam and others?. You say that you have repeatedly tried to contact me on Snapchat etc. but how come out of the 2-4 snaps I get from you daily, none have contained any kind of information that you wanted to talk with me about the unban request? You also say that you've tried to contact me on Steam multiple times, however, when I look at our Steam chat history on my phone, it shows that the last message I received from you was 26th of October, and in fact, that was me reaching out to you.

May I quote you this rule from the thread "HOWTO: Make an unban request"
Quote:7. Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban.

Steam message history with Reebs:

Spoiler :
[Image: c01a386a947726dae2aec2d2fc4b1f84.png]

Messages In This Thread
Reebs - Lying in the courthouse - by Raccoon - 11-24-2017, 12:58 PM
RE: Reebs - Lying in the courthouse - by Reebs - 11-24-2017, 02:16 PM
RE: Reebs - Lying in the courthouse - by Raccoon - 11-24-2017, 03:00 PM
RE: Reebs - Lying in the courthouse - by Reebs - 11-29-2017, 04:10 PM
RE: Reebs - Lying in the courthouse - by Divey - 12-08-2017, 12:02 AM