Purge Night - Everything Goes
Hey all, just to reiterate this will be hosted next Friday.

Can you please if you haven't signed up sign up. You're going to miss out on a quality event of which Jonas has said he might be giving out a 3 million worth of gear if you win!

Jonas please go through thread and put those who have signed up on the post please.

Thanks
The following 2 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Archer, Lewwings
Still Need a team.
[Image: eXdHYQZ.png]
(11-27-2017, 11:08 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Hey all, just to reiterate this will be hosted this Friday.

Can you please if you haven't signed up sign up. You're going to miss out on a quality event of which Jonas has said he might be giving out a 3 million worth of gear if you win!

Jonas please go through thread and put those who have signed up on the post please.

Thanks

Next Friday.
(11-27-2017, 11:21 AM)Moxew Wrote: Still Need a team.

I am in contact with a team of 2 who need a player. Would you like to attend with them?

If anyone needs a team, please contact me and I will find you someone to team with! Don't miss this event because you've got no friends!
The following 4 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Reebs, Jonas, Wolven, Panda
(11-22-2017, 09:11 PM)fieldy Wrote:
(11-22-2017, 07:12 PM)Dobbs Wrote:
(11-22-2017, 03:49 PM)fieldy Wrote: can i please get unbanned for this jesus it sounds like fun

Hello Fearless Donator @Fieldy A.K.A (Also Known As) Elliot @field you can make an unban request in the appropriate section of the forums. Simply go to home page by typing in 'Fearlessrp.net' and clicking homepage or clicking the 'Fearless - Rockin' around the clock since 2008' logo in the top left of your screen (may vary due to resolution etc.). From the simply scroll down using your mouse wheel (may vary due to key binding or mouse) or simply right click (may vary due to key binding or mouse) and drag the bar on the right hand side of your screen (may vary due to screen setup, monitor etc.). Drag to the bottom then you'll see 'The Courthouse'. You will then see in that sub-forum a red symbol. Click on that then make the appropriate decision and follow the several guides there to make an unban request. Or simply go here https://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15. You can either click on it or copy and page it into the search bar at the top of your screen (may vary due to monitor, screen etc.)

Many thanks and I hope this helps!
-Dobbs, Fearless Community Donator.

sorry admin sir please forgive me in my time of need and please pray for my forgiveness during your nightly prayers
You can still play because its on event server, i think..
(11-20-2017, 05:29 PM)Teddy Wrote: [Image: 0OqynfB.jpg]

Approved for spot 5.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(11-21-2017, 10:28 PM)Arny Wrote:
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Basers

Team Name: Die onderwysers

Team Captain: [FL:RP] Arny

Team Players (Max. 4): [FL:RP] Arny, [FL:RP] Create, [FL:RP] LordOfMemory(might be threre) and [FL] Janzo

Team Model (Include the Model Path): models/fearless/chef1.mdl

Which spot are you applying for: Spot 7

Approved
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]

No one on Last Man Battalion ? xD
Anyway, good luck to everyone on this!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • Lewwings
Three slots still open! Please apply fast before they all go!
(11-27-2017, 12:10 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(11-27-2017, 11:21 AM)Moxew Wrote: Still Need a team.

I am in contact with a team of 2 who need a player. Would you like to attend with them?

If anyone needs a team, please contact me and I will find you someone to team with! Don't miss this event because you've got no friends!

Nevermind, Something came up on Friday which I need to attend. Sorry.
[Image: eXdHYQZ.png]