Purge Night - Everything Goes
Can I join Envy and Frosts team is that OK?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Wolven
I think we should postpone this Jonas for a later date.

Not enough entries to go ahead and reach peak standards that this event should bring.

Come on guys, a lot of us moan about a lack of thought towards agg roleplayers, yet when it happens nobody is really getting involved!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Archer
(11-23-2017, 06:09 PM)Falc Wrote: I think we should postpone this Jonas for a later date.

Not enough entries to go ahead and reach peak standards that this event should bring.

Come on guys, a lot of us moan about a lack of thought towards agg roleplayers, yet when it happens nobody is really getting involved!

Was kinda  short notice
(11-23-2017, 06:09 PM)Falc Wrote: I think we should postpone this Jonas for a later date.

I believe Sunday would be better, more players would be able to participate. Many players may still be working at 6pm on a Friday and unable to participate even though they would want too.
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
The following 2 users Like Richtea's post:
  • Exotic, Wolven
(11-23-2017, 06:22 PM)Richtea Wrote:

I believe Sunday would be better, more players would be able to participate. Many players may still be working at 6pm on a Friday and unable to participate even though they would want too.

Yeah I did send Jonas a forum PM requesting Sunday yesterday, but no response yet.
Postponing until Friday, 8th of December.

I am doing this for the fact that we need more applications to keep the event going and actually get fun.

Thanks.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 5 users Like Jonas's post:
  • Archer, Panda, Wolven, Luna, Envy
(11-23-2017, 07:52 PM)Jonas Wrote: Postponing until Friday, 8th of December.

I am doing this for the fact that we need more applications to keep the event going and actually get fun.

Thanks.

ok boss

Thanks.

Thank fuck, I was about to pull out too cause I can't make tomorrow
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

Thanks.

1. On my birthday, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Smile
2. During my exams, nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Sad

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Thanks.

More time to get prepered!