Purge Night - Everything Goes
(11-20-2017, 08:36 PM)Willem de Walrus Wrote: Can't wait to see Ascension tear everyone apart lmao

We took Falcao to put us at a disadvantage makes it fair innit xD
The following 11 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Jordy, Willem de Walrus, Lewwings, DVN, Tomo, Jonas, Wolven, Reebs, Panda, god, Marty
(11-20-2017, 09:22 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(11-20-2017, 08:36 PM)Willem de Walrus Wrote: Can't wait to see Ascension tear everyone apart lmao

We took Falcao to put us at a disadvantage makes it fair innit xD

Lol you’re so funny!!
The following 6 users Like Falc's post:
  • DVN, Lewwings, Tomo, Jonas, Wolven, Panda
THis EncOuragES AggREssiVERp, nty

OT: Goodluck to everyone participating.
The following 1 user Likes Viljo's post:
  • Lewwings
It appears that many just does not want to read the main post and the thread itself.

“Roamers is currently filled for now. If all other bases gets taken or a vast majority I will increase the Roamer team spots.”

All current applications for roamers are denied. Please read the thread fully if you want to parttake this event. This is an event that would hardly ever happen again, so if you wish to join in on it, atleast read the thread.

Thank you. I’m sorry for sounding rude, but if we want this event to happen people will need to make sure that they’ve read the thread properly.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • Lewwings
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Basers

Team Name: Die onderwysers

Team Captain: [FL:RP] Arny

Team Players (Max. 4): [FL:RP] Arny, [FL:RP] Create, [FL:RP] LordOfMemory(might be threre) and [FL] Janzo

Team Model (Include the Model Path): models/fearless/chef1.mdl

Which spot are you applying for: Spot 7
The following 4 users Like Luna's post:
  • Jonas, Exotic, , Wolven
Come on everyone! So many people are not entering!

If you need a team send me a PM and I'll try and work you into a team!

This is going to be a great event and if you don't take part you'll only regret it
The following 5 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Jonas, Richtea, Panda, Lewwings, Wolven
me guet and Katlan will be maybe.
The following 1 user Likes PrincessOfDubai's post:
  • Jonas
can i please get unbanned for this jesus it sounds like fun
(11-22-2017, 03:49 PM)fieldy Wrote: can i please get unbanned for this jesus it sounds like fun

Hello Fearless Donator @Fieldy A.K.A (Also Known As) Elliot @field you can make an unban request in the appropriate section of the forums. Simply go to home page by typing in 'Fearlessrp.net' and clicking homepage or clicking the 'Fearless - Rockin' around the clock since 2008' logo in the top left of your screen (may vary due to resolution etc.). From the simply scroll down using your mouse wheel (may vary due to key binding or mouse) or simply right click (may vary due to key binding or mouse) and drag the bar on the right hand side of your screen (may vary due to screen setup, monitor etc.). Drag to the bottom then you'll see 'The Courthouse'. You will then see in that sub-forum a red symbol. Click on that then make the appropriate decision and follow the several guides there to make an unban request. Or simply go here https://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15. You can either click on it or copy and page it into the search bar at the top of your screen (may vary due to monitor, screen etc.)

Many thanks and I hope this helps!
-Dobbs, Fearless Community Donator.
The following 7 users Like god's post:
  • Lewwings, Panda, Luna, Viljo, Willem de Walrus, PrincessOfDubai, Jonas
(11-22-2017, 07:12 PM)Dobbs Wrote:
(11-22-2017, 03:49 PM)fieldy Wrote: can i please get unbanned for this jesus it sounds like fun

Hello Fearless Donator @Fieldy A.K.A (Also Known As) Elliot @field you can make an unban request in the appropriate section of the forums. Simply go to home page by typing in 'Fearlessrp.net' and clicking homepage or clicking the 'Fearless - Rockin' around the clock since 2008' logo in the top left of your screen (may vary due to resolution etc.). From the simply scroll down using your mouse wheel (may vary due to key binding or mouse) or simply right click (may vary due to key binding or mouse) and drag the bar on the right hand side of your screen (may vary due to screen setup, monitor etc.). Drag to the bottom then you'll see 'The Courthouse'. You will then see in that sub-forum a red symbol. Click on that then make the appropriate decision and follow the several guides there to make an unban request. Or simply go here https://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15. You can either click on it or copy and page it into the search bar at the top of your screen (may vary due to monitor, screen etc.)

Many thanks and I hope this helps!
-Dobbs, Fearless Community Donator.

sorry admin sir please forgive me in my time of need and please pray for my forgiveness during your nightly prayers
The following 1 user Likes fieldy's post:
  • Haarek