AMA because i'm bloody bored.
I feel like i've been fairly inactive on the forums as of late so why not reimburse myself in the fearless culture with an AMA.

ask literally anything you want and I'll try to reply honestly.
[Image: 91zzK9g.png]
Do you vote ukeep?
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 2 users Like Ivan Tempski's post:
  • britannia, Link
(11-18-2017, 12:02 AM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: Do you vote ukeep?

Assuming you mean UKIP, I would've voted for them if I was of legal age to vote. Bully me later.
Why do you like monarchy so much?
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • britannia
What made you become patriotic? (Everyone has their reasons)
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • britannia
(11-18-2017, 12:06 AM)Eclipze Wrote: Why do you like monarchy so much?

Short answer:
It's fuckin cool ennit.

Long Answer:

Spoiler :
They're a great fuckin source of Income, especially the British one. The monarchy bring in so much tourism, especially from the States, funnily enough. They pay more money back into the country than they receive via taxes, money earned from their private estates goes back into the government. Elizabeth II has given more money to Charity than any other British Monarch in history, and one of the most charitable people in the globe. Plus, our monarchy represents an incredibly rich culture and history. In terms of actual governance, they're born and bred to run a country and know that if they fuck up bad, there will never be a monarchy in the country again, which isn't good for the Monarch is it?

And I'm British.  

(Please don't debate me on this in this thread, if you want to then PM me.)
The following 1 user Likes britannia's post:
  • Eclipze
(11-18-2017, 12:10 AM)Sam Hyde Wrote: What made you become patriotic? (Everyone has their reasons)

To be honest I don't fuckin know. I started to get into Politics when Trump announced he was running for President. My support shifted between Clinton, Sanders and finally Trump. The shift between my opinions was because I actually started to look into shit myself instead of believing everything I was told and shown or what have you. And generally, being on the Conservative side of the political spectrum comes naturally with Patriotism.
Why do you throw in “fuckin” in sentences which are passive and have really no need for swearing?0
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • britannia
(11-18-2017, 01:17 AM)Falc Wrote: Why do you throw in “fuckin” in sentences which are passive and have really no need for swearing?0

It's not a conscious decision, I think it just makes the sentence flow better in my brain. Might just be me though. I try not to swear every two goddamned syllables because I just think that's trashy. I can't stand people who's sentence structure is 70% swear words.
What part of the UK do you live in? I live in the South West and voted UKIP
The following 1 user Likes CorieTheNub's post:
  • britannia