[Unofficial] Peaky Blinders
[Image: PKxb6L7T_o.jpg]

Hello everyone,

I'm pleased to say that after a successful reorganization, we are heading on the right track once again.
Both the new member system and the alliance with The Rebellion is starting to pay off.
I have got great faith in the men I got behind me.
"The strength of the team is each individual member, the strength of the member is the team."

After a military training with the rebellion, [FL:RP] Druggo proved to be up for the task.
He passed both stages very well and is therefore promoted to associate.
With the development he showed that day I'm confident that he'll become a titled member soon.

On we go.

I'm delighted to announce that there'll be a brand new business opening soon.
For the past couple weeks we have been building and perfecting the business.
A little teaser can be found below,

Spoiler :
 [Image: 240_F_136072621_uN9YxS7XsKTzeBkfujh3SqU2QrXoUnQE.jpg]

Quote:Signature: *Signed by J. Dagger*
Hello mr. Dagger,

After reviewing your application I decided to accept it.
I think you provided a mature and good application which is highly appreciated.
You'll be invited for a more in depth interview soon.

Quote:Name: Ryan Cole

Hello mr. Cole,

After reading your application it came across as if you didn't put any effort into it.
Before I'll take another look at your application you need to put more effort into it, you have one week to change the
following things:
- Provide a more extensive reason why you want to join the peaky blinders.
- Tell us something about your character. When you tell us 'Born in Colorado, moved to Evocity' we still don't know anything about your character and backstory.
- Explain the difference between Shelby Brothers Limited and the Peaky Blinders.
- State the reasons of your three most recent bans.

In addition I would like you to tell me how you are planning to win back my trust.
I'm curious if you honestly thought it'll be easy to join the clan again.
"But I don't forgive
and I don't forget."
Add your reply to my question underneath your application

Thank you,

John 'Spartan' Shelby
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 5 users Like Spartan_KCT's post:
  • , Grape, Merle, Nephew, Mauroulis
[Image: gdeDtwJA_o.png]

Hello EvoCity,

Delighted to announce the Grand Opening of the Shelby Limited Tailoring.

The traditional fashion industry is constantly in pursuit of higher profit margins, conveniently forgetting about core social values such as worker compensation and working conditions. We refuse to be a part of that. All of our garments are produced in our fully owned and operated plants in Birmingham. There is no child labor and people who work for us are well compensated and treated with respect. Directed and led by the Shelby Brothers Limited and Peaky Blinders, every one of our workers is classified and specialized in the subject.

Established in 2018 & the first ever business under the name of Shelby Brothers Limited.

What gets measured, gets improved.

Signed,
[Image: yKqwWANL_o.png]
The following 8 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, BasicallyMental, Nephew, Link, Grape, Merle, Bobby, Mauroulis
(01-24-2018, 08:31 PM)Spartan_KCT Wrote:
[Image: PKxb6L7T_o.jpg]

Hello everyone,

I'm pleased to say that after a successful reorganization, we are heading on the right track once again.
Both the new member system and the alliance with The Rebellion is starting to pay off.
I have got great faith in the men I got behind me.
"The strength of the team is each individual member, the strength of the member is the team."

After a military training with the rebellion, [FL:RP] Druggo proved to be up for the task.
He passed both stages very well and is therefore promoted to associate.
With the development he showed that day I'm confident that he'll become a titled member soon.

On we go.

I'm delighted to announce that there'll be a brand new business opening soon.
For the past couple weeks we have been building and perfecting the business.
A little teaser can be found below,

Spoiler :
 [Image: 240_F_136072621_uN9YxS7XsKTzeBkfujh3SqU2QrXoUnQE.jpg]

Quote:Signature: *Signed by J. Dagger*
Hello mr. Dagger,

After reviewing your application I decided to accept it.
I think you provided a mature and good application which is highly appreciated.
You'll be invited for a more in depth interview soon.

Quote:Name: Ryan Cole

Hello mr. Cole,

After reading your application it came across as if you didn't put any effort into it.
Before I'll take another look at your application you need to put more effort into it, you have one week to change the
following things:
- Provide a more extensive reason why you want to join the peaky blinders.
- Tell us something about your character. When you tell us 'Born in Colorado, moved to Evocity' we still don't know anything about your character and backstory.
- Explain the difference between Shelby Brothers Limited and the Peaky Blinders.
- State the reasons of your three most recent bans.

In addition I would like you to tell me how you are planning to win back my trust.
I'm curious if you honestly thought it'll be easy to join the clan again.
"But I don't forgive
and I don't forget."
Add your reply to my question underneath your application

Thank you,

John 'Spartan' Shelby

Hello, Mr.John Shelby, you recently ask me how I can win your trust back right? Well, I have only 1 reason for I mean everyone trusts me, but the reason I left was not the Money it was only my Friend, how you know the Leader of the Old clan joined you now I want to join it back, please give me another chance ,if I leave then you can hate me,but just give me only 1 chance ,I was one of your best mans at that time,now I'm turning back.

Kind regards,
        John Cole.
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
(01-27-2018, 11:57 AM)GermanGamer Wrote: Kind regards,
        John Cole.

Hello, Mr. Cole
Although, I must say your application is improved, it's still lacking.
Nevertheless, I am going to give you a second chance, despite your application is not good you did provide me with the things I urged you to do. We will invite you for an extensive interview soon.
Keep in mind that this doesn't mean your application is accepted as this depends on how the interview will go.
We would like to hear more about your backstory, your motivation and your future plans within the clan.
This will be discussed during the interview.
Once it's finished me, Kevin and Vakis will have a meeting regarding your application, once we reach a conclusion we will contact you.
If your application gets accepted you will first go through numerous training's to further assess if you're up for the task.
We will contact you soon

Thank you

John 'Spartan' Shelby
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 1 user Likes Spartan_KCT's post:
  • Nephew
[Image: oeTAk2a9_o.jpg]
Greetings,

Last night, something special occurred, for the first time but certainly not last time, the Peaky Blinders were assigned as security for the Miss Evocity 2018. During the preparation for the event, a lot of mental and physical training was set up for the men, too clearly see who's up to the task of standing there securing premises for a certain amount of time. During the preparation, a lot of things occurred, many members have left us due to not being professional enough, and quality has been brought in and developed within the Peaky Blinders. The night was well set out, covering every part of every building, is there if needed, not only one man, not even two. Three or four men would respond if a call went in. Well done men. A special call out to my second-in-command and right-hand. The evening was a great one, thank you to everyone involved.

One of my men stood out yesterday, was a professional act and did everything the Peaky Blinder way. You have been professional in every way, every order that has been given out, you took it seriously and finished it with ease. You are the first ever Peaky Blinder to receive a medal, one for the history books.

Congratulations for the 'Good Conduct Medal',

Nico168299

A medal will be shown next to your name on the roster, on we go.

A special welcome to a new member, who've finished training and showed real skills at his first session with us. Start of something great.

Welcome,

misterlol29

[Image: JlM9r6EZ_o.png]
Due to our recent performances in different assignments, Shelby Limited have decided to open up a new business, Security Contractors. We are specialized in security and protection. Under the name of Shelby Limited, with trained men from the Peaky Blinders.

Integrated security that sets a clear strategic framework is at the heart of our approach. We help to allocate your resources where they are most needed and avoid security becoming a series of technical silos.

A secure organization is one that has identified what matters most and created true security synergy. We regard the safety of all your assets - your people and their physical and technological environment as interwoven. They sit in a context of reputational jeopardy and ever-growing regulatory requirements and this shapes our approach to your security.

Interested in our services? Take contact and we will brief through our frame of work.

[Image: Fa2OFhga_o.png]
The following 6 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Mauroulis, Nephew, Grape, Spartan_KCT, The Crack Fox, Alreadu_emppus
[Image: R2CegBx.png]
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 4 users Like Random's post:
  • Panda, Ratatoskrr, , Spartan_KCT
[Image: qSY6ICF2_o.jpg]

Greetings beloved city,

The Peaky Blinders and Shelby Brothers have finished the construction of their new beautiful factory & office. The construction has been ongoing for a while and it's finally finished, we're very happy with this, due to the amount of space it offers and the location is perfect.

Information about the building,

The building's design places a strong focus on sustainability. The builders aim to minimize its impact on the environment while ensuring very healthy, safe and comfortable indoor conditions for our men and visitors. Conceived, designed and fully furnished by celebrated architect and professional interior designer, the house has been built to exacting standards by high-end residential builders in Evo City.

With this building, we can also announce the start of our car factory, be designing vehicles through the support of German engineering, every vehicle driven by Peaky Blinder, are Shelby Limited production.

On we go.

Spoiler :

[Image: 4PX8ZFEA_o.jpg]

[Image: HucyQNFo_o.jpg]

[Image: KSz48Pgp_o.jpg]

[Image: iffxuErV_o.jpg]

[Image: eoTlS5ji_o.jpg]

[Image: K80lGBWy_o.jpg]

[Image: QHxTNTB8_o.jpg]

[Image: 83eWCKcn_o.jpg]

[Image: ghAUShhN_o.png]
The following 7 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Grape, Random, Lewwings, Zona, Spartan_KCT, Merle, Mauroulis
[Image: 1PzVGTFx_o.jpg]

No guts, no glory, no legend, no story.

Someday, and we never know if that day is going to arrive, a call will be upon you for service, but until then, accept this justice as a gift.

We're all whores, mister, we just sell different parts of our body.

By order of the Peaky Blinders.

[Image: e5Mwq8TK_o.png]
The following 6 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Random, Grape, Merle, The Crack Fox, Zona
[Image: 1PzVGTFx_o.jpg]
Unity is strength...
when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.

I would like to humbly introduce myself,
Arthur Shelby
Peaky Blinder Second-In-Command.

Being united with my brothers has only made us stronger. The Peaky Blinders are developing, expanding and maturing into a better self.

On we go,

Let's give a warm welcome to a new Peaky Blinder Member who not only shows a lot of promise, but is already a great businessman.

Welcome,

Pufitee

[Image: KvtZKWt.png]
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 7 users Like Grape's post:
  • Zona, Random, Merle, Fudge, , Spartan_KCT, Nephew
-| Removed and Warned |-

User's post and been removed and the user has been warned for Trolling on Clan Threads
"Rise and shine, Mr Freeman. Rise and shine."
The following 1 user Likes Julius's post:
  • Lewwings