[Unofficial] Peaky Blinders
Good morning,

Yesterday was a successful day and another bigger step into the reach of our goal, The Epsom Derby is now finished, two sides to the story really, some stuff went really well while some other stuff, stalled the process. We are going to develop The Epsom Derby even more and hopefully bring some new ideas to it, through feedback we've received.

After quite some thinking we have started to work out something even bigger, which will be brought to you by the time. 

Here are some pictures from the evening, I hope everyone involved enjoyed it & the winners that betted on Grace do some good stuff with the money won.

Spoiler :
[Image: EYVVAT3e_o.jpg]

[Image: 3Qzjn6kz_o.jpg]

[Image: Z0TDjmfD_o.jpg]

[Image: j9uGzFFm_o.jpg]

Quote:Sebastian "Moxew" Johnson

Hello Sebastian,

Your application has been approved and you're now in step two in the process, we will contact you privately for an interview with the Peaky Blinders, and then reach a conclusion with you.

Thank you.
The following 6 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Bobby, Spartan_KCT, Grape, Zona, Link, Mauroulis
Hello everyone,

With 2018 closing in, I would like to thank everyone for the amazing time we've had so far.
I've already got allot of great memories with the group we got!
We're really working on our dreams and visions together, all because of the amazing lads we've got.
I can already tell you that there are some amazing ideas in progress that we'll tell you more about soon.
2018 will be a very good year for the Peaky Blinders!
I would like to wish everyone an amazing 2018!

May I quote this poem by Joanna Fuchs :

Looking Forward
May this new year find you
healthier and happier,
peaceful, content, satisfied,
looking forward
to fresh, revitalizing interests,
a variety of pleasures,
interesting new people,
material and personal successes
to make this new year
the best one yet.
Happy New Year!

John 'Spartan' Shelby
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 4 users Like Spartan_KCT's post:
  • Grape, Lewwings, , Mauroulis
OUT OF CHARACTER

Steam Name: Pingu

Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:46025285

Amount of bans: 6

Amount of blacklists: 6

Amount of hours played in FL: 720 H (give or take)

Amount of Roleplay Points: 4

IN CHARACTER

Name: Tommy Usters

Date of birth: January 31 1990 (27 Years Old)

Why do you wish to join the Peaky Blinders?: Due to me being out of town for a business trip over longer time i lost all my friends and connection within the city, and i wish to get that connection back by joining Peaky Blinders. Joining Peaky Blinders will help me regain the reputation i had before while i also gain reputation to Peaky Blinders.

Do you have experience and what type of experience do you have? (Former clans etc): I do have experience in tactics and long range weapons. but not much for former clans.

What are your strengths?: i can stay calm in difficult situations, i will do whatever i can to get out of a cheeky situation.

What environment are you born and raised in? (Backstory): Tommy Usters, a man who was born in a small town in the Northers parts of Norway. Tommy was a bad kid in school. He always got in trouble in school. he became a I.T Techician at the age of 20, but it became to boring for him so he joined the Norwegian military. In the military he became one of the top students there and was on missions all over the world, they were hard but he knew his unit was the only one able todo them. at the age of 25 he quit the military as a Major. When he first quit he became addicted to alochol and almost homeless. he was like that for half a year, he decided to change. it was at that point he when far away from his homeplace and moved to Evocity to start his life anew.

I accept to follow every order that I will receive from the Peaky Blinders.
Signature: Tommy Usters
Quote:Signature: Tommy Usters

Hello Tommy,

Your application has been approved, we'll contact you soon with more details.
You are now in the second phase of the recruitment where we will invite you to have an interview with us.

Thank you

John 'Spartan' Shelby
Fearless Donator
Click me!

User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
-snip-

User warned - DVN.
"Rise and shine, Mr Freeman. Rise and shine."
The following 1 user Likes Julius's post:
  • General Rickets
[Image: 2bouJ8Mr_o.jpg]

Greetings,

We have some announcements to make early this year, after the great start of the Peaky Blinders. There has been a quite big general interest in joining the Peaky Blinders lately and we are more than happy to take in more men, but, the requirements still stand. We want mature people that can handle every situation with ease. With that being said, I am really proud of my men whom I have had a great journey with, especially my two new Right-Hands.

Matthew 'James' Wilkinson & Bartholomew Richardson

Your skills are unmatched, your experience is invaluable and your knowledge is priceless.
Congratulations boys.

Some new faces in Peaky Blinders that I would like to present, with a start as associates for future hopeful promotions.

Welcome,

[FL:RP] Moxew
Pingu
Bayernjunge
Nico168299

And a special congratulation to [FL:RP] Grapefruit for becoming an official Peaky Blinder, well done.

• Members list now updated.
  • Intro song now updated.
  • Requirements now updated.

Thank you.
The following 6 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Bobby, Spartan_KCT, Grape, Mauroulis, Archer, L Y N C H Y
OUT OF CHARACTER

Steam Name: SJ

Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:50001341

Amount of bans: I believe 1 or 2, they were back in 2013/14 and the bans have since been wiped so can longer see them

Amount of blacklists: 2

Amount of hours played in FL: 392

Amount of Roleplay Points: 1

IN CHARACTER

Name: Stevie Jones

Date of birth: 26/7/1980

Why do you wish to join the Peaky Blinders?: I'm looking for a serious group of men to join up with, a band of brothers to stand by. I'm loyal to the bone and I feel the Blinders would be a good group for me to be involved with.

Do you have experience and what type of experience do you have? (Former clans etc): I was in Armium Services a few years ago, a small clan which really taught me the value of loyalty. I was also recently in Ninkyo Dantai. 

What are your strengths?: I'm a smooth talker, I can often talk myself out of trouble if the situation requires it. If this doesn't work, I'm also a strong fighter and can defend myself and my brothers.

What environment are you born and raised in? (Backstory): I was raised in the East End of London, amid gang wars in the 90s. For many years you would find me in a bar in Bethnal Green with a broken bottle in my hand. I used to go wherever the trouble was, which at the time was everywhere. As London became less about gangs and more about organised crime my day-to-day dealings became a lot more 'straight and narrow'. The old boys of London were focused more on legal dealings than smashing heads, me included. I've recently left London to get away from old enemies, and make new 'friends' elsewhere.

I accept to follow every order that I will receive from the Peaky Blinders.
Signature: Stevie Jones
[Image: XI7nhqj.png]
[Image: 2D3jDlq.png]
(01-03-2018, 10:45 AM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote:
[Image: 2bouJ8Mr_o.jpg]

Greetings,

We have some announcements to make early this year, after the great start of the Peaky Blinders. There has been a quite big general interest in joining the Peaky Blinders lately and we are more than happy to take in more men, but, the requirements still stand. We want mature people that can handle every situation with ease. With that being said, I am really proud of my men whom I have had a great journey with, especially my two new Right-Hands.

Matthew 'James' Wilkinson & Bartholomew Richardson

Your skills are unmatched, your experience is invaluable and your knowledge is priceless.
Congratulations boys.

Some new faces in Peaky Blinders that I would like to present, with a start as associates for future hopeful promotions.

Welcome,

[FL:RP] Moxew
Pingu
Bayernjunge
Nico168299

And a special congratulation to [FL:RP] Grapefruit for becoming an official Peaky Blinder, well done.

• Members list now updated.
  • Intro song now updated.
  • Requirements now updated.

Thank you.
Congrats Lads! Good Job
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
Quote:Signature: Stevie Jones

[Image: XI7nhqj.png]

Hello Stevie,

We've accepted your application and we will soon invite you for an interview.
Contact will be made as soon as possible.

John 'Spartan' Shelby
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 1 user Likes Spartan_KCT's post:
  • SJ.
[Image: yMEdK8sa_o.jpg]

Hello,

After a great session yesterday, I will start of by announcing the new men, welcome,

SJ
Druggo
SGC | Admiral Fleet

You've done really well on your first day and still looking to see more from you. Admiral Fleet has received the 'Consigliere' rank due to his experience and his smoothness in negotiating. He is going to take care of business in Shelby Brothers Limited, as a Peaky Blinder by the time.

Welcome once again.

Secondly, glad to announce some of the associate official Peaky Blinders, your work ethic and dedication to your brothers have really shown that you are capable of even much more, well done.

Pingu
[FL:RP] Druggo

On we go!

By order of the Peaky Blinders!

Last but not least, thank you for this fine evening, with a record of 13 members online, I am more than happy to provide you with these pictures. A new office for the Shelby Brothers Limited and once again, well done, Peakies.

Spoiler :

[Image: RN2s0sT9_o.jpg]

[Image: yXYi0FY2_o.jpg]

[Image: iF2iQqh1_o.jpg]

[Image: jRGWbpqi_o.jpg]

The following 10 users Like Kevin's post:
  • BasicallyMental, Mauroulis, Grape, Pingu, Archer, SJ., Merle, Alreadu_emppus, Spartan_KCT, The Crack Fox