AMA because i'm bloody bored.
are you retarded?
The following 1 user Likes Joulle's post:
  • britannia
(11-18-2017, 04:10 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote: What part of the UK do you live in? I live in the South West and voted UKIP

I live in the East Midlands. Northamptonshire to be specific.
[Image: 91zzK9g.png]
(11-18-2017, 04:14 PM)Joulle Wrote: are you retarded?

Not that I know of.
The following 1 user Likes britannia's post:
  • Joulle
Is there a chance you are quitting with posting political related posts on discord?
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

The following 1 user Likes Weezy_'s post:
  • britannia
(11-18-2017, 08:21 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: Is there a chance you are quitting with posting political related posts on discord?

Most probably not. Cheese
  • Weezy_
Favourite pizza?
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

The following 1 user Likes Weezy_'s post:
  • britannia
(11-18-2017, 09:30 PM)SelfGamer5 Wrote: What do you think of people who cannot understand your political memes and needs mollycoddled to understand them?

They're clearly not ASCENDED enough and must strive to learn about politics, if only to understand my memes.
  • Self
(11-18-2017, 10:15 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: Favourite pizza?

I don't actually like Pizza. Lynch me later.
Why have you chosen to make your name so weird in the forums, with some weird font, and you even took your time to put a few "crown emojis" in there.
The following 1 user Likes Mist's post:
  • britannia
(11-19-2017, 01:13 AM)Mist Wrote: Why have you chosen to make your name so weird in the forums, with some weird font,  and you even took your time to put a few "crown emojis" in there.

Short Answer: For the aesthetics my dude.

Long Answer:

Spoiler :
Originally my username was aesthetic, and that was wide text because of the whole vaporwave aesthetic thing I had going on. Over time I drifted away from the vaporwave aesthetic, but I decided to keep the Wide Text because why the fuck not? Plus it adds a bit of uniqueness and identity, or at least I think so. And the crown emojis are just because they're crowns innit.