Ban over Racism
Hello my name is Big Bear -

Your name: Big Bear ( Steam name : [P2P]-BigBear

[b]Your ban ID:
(5730)

Banned by: ([FL] Elderp Claus )

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: (Who was involved? [P2P]NvGBoink

[b]Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Under :

After being banned for 12 days under racism i have realised the reason in banning was in a differ of a opinion , and i feel that i should be unbanned early considering that it has been 12 days , But i do understand that my actions could of offended people and others on the server so i apologise to anyone that has been offended i never intended to offend anyone.

Many Thanks
- Big Bear
Yes, your actions can offend people, especially since there are a few members on Fearless that would have found your style of RP very offensive. I hope you know you are EXTREMELY lucky that I didn't permanently ban you for the shit you did that day, I got there and you continued your Racist RP even when I was telling you guys to stop. I was nice with you by giving you a long ban instead of a permanent ban. Now you must always remember that we never tolerate such behavior, and your ban ends in less that 48 hours.
Thank-you and i am sorry again pardon about me ignoring you it was my fault i did not state i do not have sound ( i was getting new headset installed at time )
It is fine, as long as you have learned your lesson and you follow the rules then all is forgiven.