PR on DooZ
(11-15-2017, 03:06 PM)DooZ™ Wrote: No, you just don't know how to give commands, you were saying "Face the wall", I did, you said "On the sidewalk", I went on the sidewalk and faced the wall.
You knew what we wanted you to do, and you failed to do it, instead stalling and going for the 'smartass' approach. You should have used your common sense under taserpoint instead of FailRPing and stalling.

You said on the wall afterwards, I said "I'm going on the wall", was going around to get on top of the wall as commanded.
When you finally said "Against the wall" I went against the wall.
Were you only listening to me? Multiple other officers were shouting at you with commands, and just because one person miswords their commands into common sense, you decided to follow me to stall even further?

It's not my problem you don't know how to give out commands, I followed FearRP, I even told you "If you don't give proper commands I will follow the ones you said".
It's not my problem about giving out commands, it's about you not using your common sense and blatantly FailRPing.

Devas was there he even PMd me saying how funny it was you couldn't give commands.
Again, not the commands. Your lack of common sense and habit of stalling is the problem.

EDIT: Just read the part of the RV, I was jumping out and it glitched me onto the roof, I was roleplaying as a mentally unstable person, I was saying I was scared of jumping off the roof I might get hurt and following RP, never broke FearRP.
So when you're scared of jumping off as a mentally unstable person, you decide to instead dive onto an officer's head and run away and be tased yet again by other officers? Please don't lie to us.

EDIT2: The no sound was meant that I was on Discord I couldn't hear properly what you were saying as the Awestruck discussion was going on at the time I could barely hear what you were saying I would rather you typing so I could follow accordingly, I just didn't feel as an explanation was needed for when I said "no sound".
Why didn't you mute it then, turn the volume down, leave the chat? This is no excuse for not following our orders and breaking FearRP.

nonce

Messages In This Thread
PR on DooZ - by dvngb - 11-14-2017, 10:29 PM
RE: PR on DooZ - by Penguin. - 11-14-2017, 10:42 PM
RE: PR on DooZ - by Joe Joe - 11-14-2017, 10:49 PM
RE: PR on DooZ - by Penguin. - 11-14-2017, 10:51 PM
RE: PR on DooZ - by Joe Joe - 11-14-2017, 11:20 PM
RE: PR on DooZ - by dvngb - 11-15-2017, 04:27 PM
RE: PR on DooZ - by DooZâ„¢ - 11-15-2017, 03:06 PM
RE: PR on DooZ - by dvngb - 11-15-2017, 04:25 PM
RE: PR on DooZ - by DooZâ„¢ - 11-15-2017, 05:38 PM
RE: PR on DooZ - by Joe Joe - 11-15-2017, 05:53 PM