SRU guns
(07-01-2018, 09:21 AM)Huskii Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 05:32 AM)Pollux Wrote: Why would you want an inferior weapon? The P90 is extremely good, pretty much too good really. I really fail to see how you lot see otherwise, you either haven't used it recently or just like blaming your death on things apart from yourself.

There's also more than enough slots for SRU weapons, this will need to replace one and not just be an addition.

Maybe people want the choice for what weapon they have lmao. Stop being so defensive about your own updates and listen to the fact that people would also like to choose between the p90 and the m4.

+Support regardless

He has every right to be defensive as he is simply stating facts about both weapons and his weapon. I wish you would actually have a normal discussion instead of just throwing shit one way and the other, but again this is the internet. -support as SRU have a lot of guns at the current moment.
The following 1 user Likes juicyorange's post:
  • Pollux
(07-01-2018, 11:21 AM)juicyorange Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 05:32 AM)Pollux Wrote: Why would you want an inferior weapon? The P90 is extremely good, pretty much too good really. I really fail to see how you lot see otherwise, you either haven't used it recently or just like blaming your death on things apart from yourself.

There's also more than enough slots for SRU weapons, this will need to replace one and not just be an addition.

Maybe people want the choice for what weapon they have lmao. Stop being so defensive about your own updates and listen to the fact that people would also like to choose between the p90 and the m4.

+Support regardless

He has every right to be defensive as he is simply stating facts about both weapons and his weapon. I wish you would actually have a normal discussion instead of just throwing shit one way and the other, but again this is the internet. -support as SRU have a lot of guns at the current moment.

"A lot of guns" - there's 4, I don't see how adding perhaps one or two more could hinder roleplay or make anyone worse off? Surely it'd add more creativity and diversity

Also can we not refer to them as his guns, he didn't create them, props to him for making it work well, but that credit should go to the creator of the model. Changing damage values and making it compatible with a game mode doesn't give you ownership. Not throwing shade, but intellectual property is something that a lot of people forget about
(07-01-2018, 11:32 AM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:

+Support regardless

"A lot of guns" - there's 3.

Also can we not refer to them as his guns, he didn't create them, props to him for making it work well, but that credit should go to the creator of the model. Changing damage values and making it compatible with a game mode doesn't give you ownership.

thank you for your fantastic input. he introduced the update to the server so it is pretty damn evident he will be defensive of the p90 and you'd be stupid to assume that he'd just let some person shit all over it. the addition of another gun is simply illogical seeing as they have a lot of guns; awp, tranq, shotgun, p90... there is 4... and with this addition there will be 5, not to mention pistols.

2+2 is 4 -1 that's 3 quick maths
  • Pollux
+Support working along with Juicyorange's suggestion of Tax/Guns.
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • juicyorange
(07-01-2018, 11:38 AM)JackZ Wrote: +Support working along with Juicyorange's suggestion of Tax/Guns.

yes i'd +support with the tax/gun update as well since they won't be so OP without a massive selection of guns, but if we just give SRU another free gun without changing anything then i'd have to -support for this suggestion.

this really depends
(07-01-2018, 11:35 AM)juicyorange Wrote:

+Support regardless

Also can we not refer to them as his guns, he didn't create them, props to him for making it work well, but that credit should go to the creator of the model. Changing damage values and making it compatible with a game mode doesn't give you ownership.

thank you for your fantastic input. he introduced the update to the server so it is pretty damn evident he will be defensive of the p90 and you'd be stupid to assume that he'd just let some person shit all over it. the addition of another gun is simply illogical seeing as they have a lot of guns; awp, tranq, shotgun, p90... there is 4... and with this addition there will be 5, not to mention pistols.

You're welcome buddy! If you, or Pollux, don't like feedback, criticism, or input, then going into development is the wrong profession. People aren't shitting on it, people are telling him what's good and what isn't good, if he doesn't like that then he should reconsider whether development is right for him, because that's what comes with the role.
(07-01-2018, 11:46 AM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 09:21 AM)Huskii Wrote: Maybe people want the choice for what weapon they have lmao. Stop being so defensive about your own updates and listen to the fact that people would also like to choose between the p90 and the m4.

+Support regardless

You're welcome buddy! If you, or Pollux, don't like feedback, criticism, or input, then going into development is the wrong profession. People aren't  shitting on it, people are telling him what's good and what isn't good, if he doesn't like that then he should reconsider whether development is right for him, because that's what comes with the role.

No, huskii's criticism was not constructive and there was nothing mentioned about improvements and how the P90 is worse or better than the M4, there are no facts anywhere. Thanks and good bye, I rest my case.
  • Pollux
(07-01-2018, 11:52 AM)juicyorange Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 11:46 AM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 11:21 AM)juicyorange Wrote: He has every right to be defensive as he is simply stating facts about both weapons and his weapon. I wish you would actually have a normal discussion instead of just throwing shit one way and the other, but again this is the internet. -support as SRU have a lot of guns at the current moment.

You're welcome buddy! If you, or Pollux, don't like feedback, criticism, or input, then going into development is the wrong profession. People aren't  shitting on it, people are telling him what's good and what isn't good, if he doesn't like that then he should reconsider whether development is right for him, because that's what comes with the role.

No, huskii's criticism was not constructive and there was nothing mentioned about improvements and how the P90 is worse or better than the M4, there are no facts anywhere. Thanks and good bye, I rest my case.

Doesn't need to be constructive, it was criticism. Anyone who isn't 12 should be able to either ignore unfair criticism, and accept helpful criticism, or accept that the position they hold is not the right one for them.

+Support to the OP, more choice is better for diversity.
Please keep suggestions on topic as per the guidelines.

-support from me, The P90 is an extremely strong weapon and I personally like it making SRU unique.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
SRU can now equip an M4A1 out of their own inventory.

Moved to Finished.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork