Website downtime
(11-10-2017, 02:44 PM)Mist Wrote:
(11-09-2017, 04:40 PM)Floodify Wrote:
(11-09-2017, 03:31 PM)Mist Wrote:
(11-08-2017, 09:08 PM)Floodify Wrote: cant give veterans few perks as a sign of gratitude, but can give the community free moneypacks bc the website was down for a little while... aiiiiiiiiit

you became a member of the staff team because you did dozens of player reports, right?
Skeptical Huh

yea totally, who are you tho??

>can't see the good in forums being upgraded for the better.
>cries because you don't get special treatment

i guess you did really only get a promotion because of your player reports. It is even being said in your promotion thread.

have fun being a regular player like the rest of us, without your benefits or special treatment bud Wink

>what has the money packs to do with it lol?
>well the whole staff agrees with me and even declined a petty offer from Soul in favour of full "package" because it just showed his side of being unappreciative for what we do/have done; they're just obliged to not publicly agree

Yea I guess thats the only thing I was good for, but I suppose I did more than you at least (still no clue who you are tbh). Pulled my weight and they thought I could do more, twice even Smile

Yea I dont play so to me it doesnt matter and Ive even encouraged soul to strip my "rank" for his accusations, but talk to any other staff member about it and you'll see it's not about me specifically. Being thrown in the mud by soul's greed aint the most fun experience so maybe try and think two steps ahead. It's about other peoples contributions to the community, something you don't really appreciate nor understand I guesssssss.

idk if you're being stupid or just trynna make up an argument with me bc you are sad you didn't get staff or whatever, but its not about the update, but the act of giving out moneypack and still not acknowledge the past and future serving administrators efforts (which is for the most part a lot more than soul's) beyond "thx for ur service". Veteran status is just a small portion of it..

also, lol mistyyy now i remember you!!!! you wanted to be friends with me? aww https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...#pid433638
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 3 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Random, Mist
"2c.) Do not state your opinion about the community randomly in threads, this is unnecessary and off-topic and may lead to a warning being issued"

The aim of this thread is to inform the community about the forum outage, not for a discussion about benefits for veterans. Please remain on topic.

Thanks.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The following 1 user Likes MrFinnConlon's post:
  • Mist
(11-10-2017, 04:50 PM)Floodify Wrote:
(11-10-2017, 02:44 PM)Mist Wrote:
(11-09-2017, 04:40 PM)Floodify Wrote:
(11-09-2017, 03:31 PM)Mist Wrote:
(11-08-2017, 09:08 PM)Floodify Wrote: cant give veterans few perks as a sign of gratitude, but can give the community free moneypacks bc the website was down for a little while... aiiiiiiiiit

you became a member of the staff team because you did dozens of player reports, right?
Skeptical Huh

yea totally, who are you tho??

>can't see the good in forums being upgraded for the better.
>cries because you don't get special treatment

i guess you did really only get a promotion because of your player reports. It is even being said in your promotion thread.

have fun being a regular player like the rest of us, without your benefits or special treatment bud Wink

-snip-

also, lol mistyyy now i remember you!!!! you wanted to be friends with me? aww https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...#pid433638

Ahh, yes. Back in the days when I really was up in the staff's ass, trying to be a moderator lol.
please accept my steam friend request, i still wanna be your friend  Blush Thinking
The following 2 users Like Mist's post:
  • Floodify, ObsoleteWolf
when i get my 50k? Smile Smile
The following 2 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Eclipze, JohnSilver
Update: I want compensation for this compensation!
The following 5 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Eeee394, LordOfMemory, Jonas, Wolven, juicyorange
what ever happened to the 50k?
i'm poor as fuck so...
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Have you been mis-sold compensation?

Call us free on 08001237685 that’s 0800-123-SOUL

No win, no fee.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like Marty's post:
  • BasicallyMental, ELAD
Day 45: 

"Still waiting for my 50k, just ate my last fish and have no more money to spare..."

- Falcao
The following 7 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Archer, Byra, DreeBott, Lewwings, Falc, Wolven, juicyorange
(11-28-2017, 05:45 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Day 45: 

"Still waiting for my 50k, just ate my last fish and have no more money to spare..."

- Falcao

Same Tounge
isnt soul the guy to hype shit up and make it preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty anti climatic??
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 3 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Wolven, juicyorange, Raccoon