[Solved]Commands Explained
Hello fellow Fearless members and support members, I need some help and i thought ro post here as i need support with the commands

My roleplaying preference is a Police Officer, I Know how to do the /warrant to get a warrant on a citizen/other Jobs, but i cannot figure out once ive got a warrant to search someone how i do it as ive looked for the commands and cant seem.to find them.

Also how do you get a warrant on cars and warrants to search peoples houses, I Just wondered how as when i OOC in chat in game no one replies to it as it comes up LOCAL OOC,

Many Thanks
Support with this matter will be brilliant
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:177611063&b=7]
(11-04-2017, 03:05 AM)Reidyyx Wrote: Hello fellow Fearless members and support members, I need some help and i thought ro post here as i need support with the commands

My roleplaying preference is a Police Officer, I Know how to do the /warrant to get a warrant on a citizen/other Jobs, but i cannot figure out once ive got a warrant to search someone how i do it as ive looked for the commands and cant seem.to find them.

I believe you need to press E or R with hands/keys whilst looking at the person. They must be handcuffed to perform this action.

Also how do you get a warrant on cars and warrants to search peoples houses, I Just wondered how as when i OOC in chat in game no one replies to it as it comes up LOCAL OOC,

When you warrant someone for search or arrest, you can unlock their vehicle, and open their doors with a police baton. You automatically gain these rights once the warrant is accepted.

Many Thanks

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(11-04-2017, 03:05 AM)Reidyyx Wrote:  search peoples houses,
do /getowner on the door and warrant the name thzt shows up in chat.

I Just wondered how as when i OOC in chat in game no one replies to it as it comes up LOCAL OOC,
// [message] = Global OOC
.// [messgae[ = Local OOC

Many Thanks
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
All the commands can be found in the 'F1>Commands' subsection. All types of commands that work in the gamemode cam be found here.

The /warrant function is the same for any person/vehicle/property. If you get a search warrant on a person, /warrant <id> search <reason>, and it gets approved by the current President, you have access to all the above areas.However, you must have a reason for a search warrant. You cannot randomly search someone if they have done nothing wrong. Also, if a person has been arrested, and is now facing time in jail, you are allowed to search their property/impound their vehicle as they also have an active warrant.
How do I get a warrant to clamp cars whats the command
Just get a regular search warrant and you will be able to clamp a vehicle. (/warrant name search reason)
SOLVED
/warrant <name/ID> <search/arrest> <reason> (Requests a warrant, search or arrest, from the President. Choose accordingly.)

/unwarrant <name/ID> (Unwarrants a person. You should do this after you have searched the person's house, or clamped their vehicle)

When someone is tied, cuffed or ziptied, you can press 'R' when looking at them with your 'Hands/Keys' out to search them for weapons. A Search Warrant is not required to do this.

Solved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Closed
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]