Unban Request NEMxDman
(11-01-2017, 10:47 AM)Jonas Wrote: Hello NemXD,

Double-Accounting is a very serious offence, and a breach of ToS. You just promising to me that you’re not gonna break the rules anymore is very vauge. I don’t think you deserve an unban, so would you please enligthen me further as to why I should unban you , rather than just you wanting to get back and RP.

Jonas
Fearless Administrator.

I understand that double-accounting is a serious offence, and I know that I did wrong and yes I know promising you that I wont break rules anymore is "very vauge", but there is literally nothing else I can do because making an unban request on here is the only thing available to us to try and prove we have changed and as I said "actions speak louder than words", which is why I am asking for a chance to redeem myself and actually prove that I have changed. And it's not that I just want to get back and RP, I want to prove to everyone that I have matured and that I am no longer out to minge. I honestly do not know what you expect from me other than apologies and me giving my word that  I will not break any rules or breach ToS again because there is literally nothing else I can do and it will be the same for everyone who tries to get themselves unbanned via the unban request secton. The best thing I can think of is actually being given a chance to show that I am not the same as before.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request NEMxDman - by NEMxDman - 10-28-2017, 07:43 PM
RE: Unban Request NEMxDman - by Jonas - 10-30-2017, 12:37 AM
RE: Unban Request NEMxDman - by NEMxDman - 10-30-2017, 06:07 AM
RE: Unban Request NEMxDman - by Jonas - 11-01-2017, 10:47 AM
RE: Unban Request NEMxDman - by NEMxDman - 11-01-2017, 02:42 PM
RE: Unban Request NEMxDman - by Jonas - 11-01-2017, 03:38 PM