Report: Joker
Name of player: Joker

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65277114

Time in GMT: 2:50

Server: v5p

Summary: So, My mclaren was stolen in the city and i saw 2 people inside it that matched the description of the 2 men in the video. They PM'ed me telling me that the car is at MTL Grass, So i borrowed a car from a friend and made my way there. I got there with my Friend Kyle and got in my car and took it to put it away. I come back to the Red Ferrari i was borrowing to get mine. The 2 people asked if they could use the car. ( You cannot hear my voice as i have it disabled ) I said no because i saw it was you in my car in the city so i got in the ferrari and started driving away. Then Joker opened fire on my car as i was driving away. I know it was joker because he then proceeded to tell me OOC that his kill was not RDM. He thinks this because he thinks that someone accusing them for stealing a car is a valid reason to shoot someone dead. 

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV3App3hruk
And here is the screen shot of the guy saying accusing someone is a valid reason for killing.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...1181228706
I can back this up as I was in the car.
We were out looking for our cars once they had been stolen from the Main Street, which in itself, is against the rules. Once Dafy found his car (After he got a PM from someone saying they have it at MTL), these 2 men asked to borrow our car we had borrowed from a friend to use it. We seen these 2 men in the car driving around the city. We said no and proceeded to drive off when we both got shot, and killed.
RDM was the main rule broken here.
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
Good Evening,

I would like to hear Joker's story, he will have 24 hours to add his comment before this PR will be reviewed.

Thank you for your patience?

Regards,
MrFinnConlon.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Okay, so this guy was bm'ing me throuh out the whole day i had been online (about 30) min. When ever i met him somewhere, he just bm'ed me. And then his car got stolen, and me and another friend found it at MTL on the grass, we then both pm'ed him his cars location. Even after he had been a D*** to me and my friend, he were nice to him. He then accused us of stealing his car and drive off while we were speaking to him. My friend then said "stop him" we then pulled out guns and shot the car and by an accident we hit Dafy
I do not have any other prof than my word, that i am speaking the thruth about me and my friends accident with dafy. We both even said "Shit, that's isn't good" when we accidently killed them
Im sorry, But i don't want to cause an argument. 1, I have never talked to your friend on the server. 2, No way spraying a full magazine into my car and killing me is accidental.
I can backup Jokers story, since it was Joker and me who found his car at MTL. We did not steal it, we found it on our way to Farms trying to build a small city, and saw in the OOC that a Purple Mclaren had been stolen, and we found the car, so we PM'd the guy and he totally ran os over (figuratively speaking).
But you need to understand, 2 people were in my car in mainstreet the time it was stolen and the two of you matched the description of the two i saw in it in the city. So i came and i said it was you inside my car that stole it.

Me Blaming you for stealing my car isnt a valid reason to even shoot at my car in the first place. Neither is me letting you take the ferrari a valid reason to open fire on the car.
I will now stop commenting on this PR and will await a conclusion
We heard. We know the people who actually stole your car, and they were in a black and red dress. We even saw them stealing it. And as seen in the video we were in suits. So it's actually impossible for you to have seen us in your car in the city buddy. Wouldn't make sence either, if we stole your car and then pm'ed you "Hey, we found your car at ..."
Player Report Reviewed and Approved,

The player has been found guilty of RDM - Killing a player without a valid reason.
Due to the similarity of this case and a previous one involving the same accused player, Joker will receive a 3-hour blacklist from weapons.

Secondly, with regards to this comment.
(10-27-2017, 07:53 PM)3xTrem Wrote: we then pulled out guns and shot the car and by an accident we hit Dafy

I would like to add that fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban. It is evident from the recording that an 'accident', please do not lie in the courthouse again.

Thankyou for your report.

Regards,
MrFinnConlon
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here