Joe Joe's AMA
(02-04-2018, 08:45 PM)Zona Wrote: Do you remember when we meet for the first time? If so how?

What do you like/dislike with me?

I do not remember how we met

You are a cool guy, you do some good roleplays and you seem like a nice person in general.

(02-06-2018, 11:49 AM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: Ethan Bradberry Wrote:
Opinion on me? (if you know who I am)

You can be a minge at times but your great. The only person who asks for me to colour his "Nee Naw". And Nee Naw colour I will.

(02-06-2018, 09:43 PM)Pufitee Wrote: Opinion on me?

What does your setup look like?

Face Reveal in the future?

You seem alright. You can be quite annoying sometimes but I dont feel like you mean to.

Setup? What setup.....Well Im currently playing on this dead Laptop saving cash for a nice new PC about a £1000 PC if possible.

I did do a face reveal once when I was 14 but I looked like 7. To which Tomo called me a QT (What a sweetheart he is). Maybe in the future. People who have me on Snapchat know what I look like and certain people who have found me on Facebook *Cough* Divey *Cough*
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 2 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • pufitee, Archer
* sebasti161 moans and groans?
(02-09-2018, 10:04 AM)sebasti161 Wrote: * sebasti161 moans and groans?

Oh yes he sure does Wink
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(10-26-2017, 08:19 AM)Joe Joe Wrote: Feel free to ask away with your most desired questions. Be warned that I may not answer questions that are too personal. 

Now is your chance to ask your most desired questions!

So fire away
 Opinions on me?
What is your favourite roleplaying style? 

What has been your favourite roleplay in your time on FL?

How long do you think FL Will stay together for?

Whats your favourite Evocity map?
whats your opinion of me?
(01-03-2018, 09:03 PM)Archer Wrote: When will you do a face reveal

I did do a face reveal once when I was 14 but I looked like 7. To which Tomo called me a QT (What a sweetheart he is). Maybe in the future. People who have me on Snapchat know what I look like and certain people who have found me on Facebook *Cough* Divey *Cough*
[/quote]

A face reveal can be arranged.

Opinions on me, I dare you.
op on me
Wolven

Opinion on me

opinion on me